chapter 29

,, ----

The pathway that leads to two roads, which one would you choose?

----,,

𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"The others had arrived!" Lisa squealed, dashing out from the room making us chuckle at the maknae.

We were currently inside the room, unpacking our belongings. The cottage is wooden from top to bottom, the walls, the stairs, almost everything to be exact.

I chose the bed near the window, I love mornings as much as midnights. My lips just curve up when I felt the sunshine on my face.

My hands are folding the clothes that fell out of my bag when I tripped inside the room.

I gazed down the window to see some unfamiliar faces. I gleamed when I saw Tzuyu talking to someone else. She's making friends!

My eyes brimmed with tears, my hand on my mouth. I felt like a mother seeing her child making friends for the first time.

My baby Tzuyu is all grown up!

WHERE'S THE CAMERA?!

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, opening my arms widely. Closing my eyes I charged and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so proud of you, my baby. You have more friends now," I squealed hugging her body tighter. She grown buffer than how she used to, she's really grown up.

The body was stiff but I didn't care, my Tzuyu is embarrassed. How cutee~

"Jennie-unnie, you're hugging the wrong person," Tzuyu spoke, snickering. I furrowed my eyebrows, flinching when I pushed my head back as my hands were wrapped around the torso.

Wait, this is not Tzuyu's...

I looked up to see Taehyung looking away, avoiding my gaze. My lips let out a scream as I accidentally pushed him back too hard, making me slip on the wet grass but was saved by Taehyung, his hand on my waist.

"Still a klutz, I see," he commented under his breath with a brief chuckle, making my heart ran around in a haze.

He positioned me back on the ground, his arms on his hips. "Tzuyu, don't push your cousin next time. An accident could have occurred earlier," he lectured the grinning girl.

"Sure, sure. Yeah, I get it now." she winked, a playful grin on her lips. She looked at me and pouted.

"He stole my hug, Jennie-unnie. Can you hug me too?" she widens her arms and I engulfed her in a tight hug immediately.

"I would hug you anytime," I chuckled, she gleamed turning her face back to face Taehyung, who had a glare sent her way.

Why though?

We pulled back from the hug as she dragged me towards her new friends. "Unnie, these are my friends. Which is also friends with the unnies and oppas here," she introduced me to Twice, they bowed with a smile on their features.

"Annyeong, I hope we'll be great friends," I smiled, bowing at them in return. "It would be my honour,"

Everyone immediately clicked with each other, we all chattered away in the flowery grass fields. I was sitting on the grass as I stepped out from the group to have some fresh air.

I was sitting around where flowers were to see another figure in a distance. My forehead creased when I saw Taehyung crafting something on his hand.