chapter 34

,, ----

If this is a dream, I would do the same with my reality. I'll still choose to do this again.

----,,

𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Days had passed since that incident. I receive constant texts and calls but I didn't pay attention as I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

The girls became worried, knocking on my door but I didn't answer, ignoring their calls.

I let out a breath, standing up before my position then stretched my body. I hopped off the bed, my feet touching the floor filled with cloth.

In a few days, Lisa would host the ball that she prepared for months. I already promised the group that I'll personally design their dresses and suits for it.

I locked myself inside my bedroom to finish the dresses and suits on time. I didn't let the others disturb my newfound inspiration and I didn't want them to see their outfits yet.

I was almost done, working non-stop and coffee is a life-saver. Just add more designs and I'm finished.

I like the theme that they chose, they wanted to try something new yet old. A medieval theme ball.

I see what they did there.

I was confident about the designs that I made, wearing and seeing these all my lives, I knew what to do to meet those standards.

My embroidery got better as I hand-sewed the designs while the dresses were sewed by the sewing machine.

I made the gowns with slight alterations, making them comfortable to wear.

It emphasizes the designs of the medieval gowns even without a corset.

[A.N: IDK if there is such a thing, just for the sake of this story, let's think if it's a real thing HAHAHA]

My lips curved up in a smile, grabbing a needle and sewed on the beads on the coat.

The coat that I'm currently sewing is deep forest green, almost black, matching his favourite colour that I'm already imagining on how he looked like.

'So handsome!' I squealed, fangirling at the thought.

My coat will make him handsome! No, my coat itself is already handsome.

I added brooches, chains and tussles for that 'kind of effect. I smiled, enjoying myself as I sewed on the designs that I made myself.

'I made it myself.' I thought.

My stomach's butterflies fluttered in excitement, the smile on my lips wouldn't fade.

I was able to create my designs and let others wear them. It used to be a distant dream, I'm thankful that Chaeyoung taught me well.

Working inside the boutique is worth it.

With my previous and current fashion knowledge, I'm able to create my design and style.

Hours had passed, I'm munching on a mandu that the girls offered. I went out myself and accepted the food, making sure to keep the door shut, to avoid letting them take a small peep.

I want them to show me their real reactions when they look at my creations. I don't want them to lie if it looks horrible, I can still improve anyways.