Epilogue

,, ----

I've finally reached Beyond's The Mansion's Gates.

----,,

𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Taehyung, don't. You annoying ass!" I giggled when Taehyung suddenly hugged me from beside, his nose nuzzled on the crook of my neck.

"I don't want to, I will keep you in my arms so you won't run away from me again, stupid," he whispered in a low voice, hugging me tighter.

My lips let out a chuckle, placing the box on the table, and turned my body around to face the pouty man. I tapped his nose with a giddy smile before hugging him in a tight embrace.

My nose smelled his familiar cologne, bringing a bigger smile to my lips. "I won't run away anymore, Tae... I promise to you and myself that,"

I assured him, ever since we came back from Japan, Taehyung didn't want to leave my side. He quoted, 'I'm afraid that some bastard will take you away again,'

"You know that your free to do anything right?" he pulled back with a smirk on his lips, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Stupid!" I laughed off, hitting his chest before pulling away from the playful man.

"Why can't I court my lovely lady Jennie, hm?" he pouted, trapping me again in his embrace. I giggled, falling into his trap.

"Because I need to explore the world, Taehyung," I explained, looking up and patted his head. He frowned.

I shook my head, and stood on my tippy toes, surprising him with a quick peck on the lips.

"But who didn't say that I wouldn't explore the world with you?"

He looked at me in surprise, before he raised me and spun me around while he shouted with a bright smile on his lips. "I LOVE THIS GIRL!"

He's making me chuckle at how cute he's being.

"And this girl needs to pack, now put me down," I laughed, tapping his shoulder to let me down. He grinned at me as my feet slowly touched the ground.

"That was too short, let's do it again..." he leaned forward, but I took a step back with a silly grin.

"Nope, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," I smirked and turned around to run away, giggling as he ran after me.

"Come back here, you!" I ran faster around the mansion, passing by the staff and the furniture movers.

After everything, mom and I decided that we'll sell the mansion and the things that we won't need. We want to try living in a modern community with each other.

Mr. Kim lost possession of his properties and was transferred to my mother, we both agreed to live more freely than before.

We already found a nice small home for the two of us, I'll move out of the apartment and be with her, so she won't be lonely.

The girls understood the situation, and let me live with my mother. I did promise that I'll visit them at times and invite them over too.

The first step is to move out of the cage that trapped both of us.

I huffed out, running out of breath, my hand holding on the wall as I catch my breath. I felt a presence above me, he caught up quick.

The wind was knocked off from my lungs when he stepped closer, his hand pressed against the wall. He lowered his hand, his piercing brown eyes gazing on mine.