chapter 12

,, ----

Calm down, Lisa and Jisoo-unnie! (2)

----,,

𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After trying the different games around the arcade, Lisa suggested doing something fun, dragging us along with her.

"Bro, you got the lowest out of all of us," a deep voice laughed, patting the back of a glaring man.

"It's not my fault that this game is a fluke," he defended himself.

Lisa stopped in front of the group of guys that were surrounding the punching machine. The two guys and the rest looked at us with questioning gazes.

"Do you need anything?" the cat-eyed asked, crossing his chest. It was the guy who had the lowest score earlier.

"Are you finished? If you are, we would like to take a turn. We want to play with the punching machine," Lisa spoke, warming up her arm.

He covered his hand, laughing as his eyes brimming with tears. He looked at us with disbelief, pointing at us. "Why would you GIRLS like to play this kind of game? Aren't you afraid that your nails might crack because of this?"

We looked at him in disbelief. Chaeyoung was pulling back a furious Lisa while Jisoo-unni sighed, massaging her palms. She calmly headed straight towards the machine and dropped a coin, starting the game.

The boys stared back, smirking as if idling for her to face defeat. If only they knew...

Jisoo-unnie moved back, warming her arm before smirking at the boys and hurled a punch. It was silent and they boomed in laughter.

"Pft, you even had the audacity to smirk at me. You can't even---"

He was cut off when the punching bag fell to the ground, with its chains broke down. Jisoo-unnie flipped her hair, looking down at the guy.

"You had the AUDACITY to look down, when you, yourself will never reach my level of superiority..."

She turned her back, bringing us along with her as we praised unnie. Lisa was giddily jumping while Chaeyoung gushed how their faces look absolutely ridiculous. I laughed along with them, enjoying the occurrence of being able to fight back.

" How did you do it, Jisoo-unnie?" I asked her, still awestricken from earlier. She smirked, ruffling my hair slightly.

"When you live with a hooligan for years, you'll learn a thing or two..." she chuckled, pushing the door open for us.

"I still have the tickets from earlier, we'll just come back to get bigger prizes," Chaeyoung spoke, tying the tickets with an elastic band.

"If we're allowed to come back," Lisa boomed in laughter when we all looked back to see an angry staff pasting our pictures in front of the arcade.

BANNED.

"Sheesh, those cowards probably reported us," Jisoo-unnie chuckled, rubbing her nape. "It's their loss anyway, they know that I come there almost every day. Less money for them, tsk,"

We snickered, roaming around the mall. The cold breeze of the air conditioner made my body a little cold as I'm still not used to the surroundings.

The girls suggested going outside on the rooftop, there were gardens for us to sit down and chat.

"Do you like it here, Jennie?" Jisoo-unnie asked while opening a potato chip bag. I nodded my head, sitting properly on the artificial grass.

"I do. I enjoy how unique this environment is, it's refreshing from my perspective," I smiled, grabbing a doughnut with a tissue.

"Where are you staying in the meantime? We want to visit you," Chaeyoung asked, munching on her burger. "For now, I'm currently residing with Taehyung,"

They glanced at each other and smirked. "Did I say something weird? Oh, I hope you don't misunderstand," I tried to stop them from misinterpreting anything but they shook their head.

"Nah, we were just thinking if you wanna live with us in our apartment. We need one more person," Lisa grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"We can teach you everything that you need to know, you'll have sleepovers with us too. How exciting!"

I smiled at their enthusiasm, thinking hard inside my head. I do believe that I shouldn't become a hindrance to other people, an idea suddenly popped inside my head making me smile widely.

"I'll agree to your proposal when I have a job. I never intended to stay for free, I want to pay," I explained.

"Oh, how about you work for me? My boutique needs more hands around, I'll teach you," Chaeyoung suggested, the other two nodded in agreement.

I clasped my hands together, covering my mouth to hide my excitement. "Oh my, really? Oh, thank you! Thank you!" I squealed, hugging the three of them.

They laughed, returning my hug. My heart squeezed at the warmth that I felt, my eyes swelled up a little when I realized that...

I finally have more friends...

"Thank you, really," I expressed my gratitude, they squeezed my cheeks with a cute smile. "Our mandu is so cute, why wouldn't adopt you anyways,"

I blushed, hiding my face with my hand. They all laughed, feeding me snacks.

"Hey, just asking. Would Taehyung allow that to happen though?" Lisa asked, scratching her head.

"I'll just explain it to him, he'll probably be happy that I wouldn't be following him around,"

We finished our picnic, cleaning up the area before we left. We chattered as we head inside the mall, feeling the cold air from the air conditioner.

"Guys, I've just received a text from Seokjin. He said that all of us will attend dinner later at **** restaurant," Jisoo-unnie told us while I sat down on a cushioned couch, the other two scanning the clothing rack.

"Why all of the sudden? Didn't we just met up the day before?" Chae spoke, checking herself in front of a mirror while holding a light pink dress.

"I don't know as well, it might be important," Jisoo-unnie bit her lower lip, putting her phone away. "Let's worry about that later, let's continue looking for Jennie's clothes,"

I pouted in my seat, not wanting them to waste their money on me. I sighed, scratching my leg that revealed my small bag. I took it from my leg and opened it, revealing my lucky tickets.

It was gifted to me by my father after he announced my marriage. He told me that these bring me good luck and fortune. By using this lucky ticket gives you something in return, he explained.

Because of that, I always bring it everywhere with me and hid it under my skirt to make sure that luck will always be with me.

Afterwards, we were heading towards the counter and the clothes were piled into a big mountain, making my jaw hung in surprise.

Jisoo-unnie pulled out something similar from her pocket and I gasped. I looked at my black bag again to make sure, my eyes widen.

Why is she giving the lucky tickets?!

----
Hola, exams are over and ya'll have updates from me. Yay.

I hope you enjoy this chapter since something spicy will come up in the next chapters, see you soon!

----
Planet_A