7.

𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Maybe switch on your notifications!" I said.

This nigga had me running round the whole block like my life depended on it.

"My phones on DND" he said while walking back into the main room.

I followed him in, he looked stress. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room on our left.

I pushed him against the wall and practically shouted, "Jamal you look stressed what's wrong with you, you got money on your head and you acting like shits cool"

He walked over to the bed and sat down with his head in his hands.

"You and DayDay stay acting like I'm weak, I'm bigger and stronger than Hakeem."

"Hakeem looks like a fucking toothpick anyway." He said.

I walked towards the bed and sat behind him.

With my hands over his shoulder I said,

"Jamal, that ain't it either, you look hella stressed"

"Kayla you know you got business to handle too right.." he said.

Confused I said, "what?"

"Tee found out about.. us" he said.

"Oh fuck she's gonna hate me." I said.

Jamal stood up and kissed me while holding my head, doing a lil massage or whatever through my hair.

Then he said out of nowhere..

"Maybe because I killed his right hand man.."

"Nigga what!? I know you lyin, you not gonna be the only one dying, ME AND TEE TOO, even that dickhead DAYDAY!!"

"Bitch what do you think when my sisters ex has resurrected" he said.

"It's coo we are gonna sort this out, DayDay got you, I do too." I said while hugging him.

As I buried my head into his chest I could smell his cologne, it smelt strong but nice. I wanted to stay in his arms for some time but we had shit to do.

All of a sudden he stoop up. Like my hug gave him strength.

"Ain't no way Hakeem thinks he's gonna take me down, this bitch ain't even gonna get close to me, weak ass nigga" he said.

"I killed his nigga because he was a bitch. I was trying to get to Hakeem and he knew where he was. He lied and he died."

Then I said, " what about Tee?"

His smile turned flat, " what about her?"

I started to play with my hands nervously,

"Everybody knows they were doing something" I said "and you even know they could've been.. ."

His smile turned into his killer face.

He looked sexy like that anyway heheh.

                     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧