8.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I walked into campus raging. I went to the front desk and I swear all eyes were on me, I know I'm pretty but Damnnn.

"Erm hi I came to collect my timetable" I said.

When I tell you the lady looked me up and down, I was about to give her eyes something to look at for real. I wasn't in the mood so I got my timetable and left.

Great. Lost in the first two flipping minutes I've been here. Hella people walked passed me. Then I started to doubt myself. These people are better than me.

I definitely was the only black person in the school.

Then walked past a very small girl, well at least compared to me.

She looked about 5'5 and had a pretty smile.

She looked new too. And boy did we look relieved to see another black sister in this bitch.

"Hey" she said while walking towards me.

Maybe this wasn't that bad.

"Hey" I said.

"My names Jaliyah" she said.

"Okayy my name's Tee" I replied.

It was awkward at first, but once we headed to our class and sat next to eachother in the lectures room we became the Professor's biggest problem.

Later that day I found out you could do Psychology with my law degree. So I thought why not.

It meant more time with Jaliyah and she was really cool.

No bad vibes whatsoever.

Plus I wanted to know why the bitches in my city acted the way they did with their raggedy asses anyway.

Because we both took Psychology with Law we got assigned to Professor Manny.J.

"Nigga who the heck is Professor Manny?" I said laughing.

"PROFESSOR WHO??" Said Jaliyah as she stopped halfway.

"Uh unt I know they did not just plug us with Manny.." she continued

I stared at her in confusion.

"You ain't heard of Manny?? He hella weird, nigga left his family for this job." She said.

Oh no.

Did I say I overthink?

Well yeah reminder I over think.

I couldn't help but think....

Nahhh that couldn't of been me

Jamal would've found his ass by now...

Anyway We had a lesson on narcotics (drugs) and how DrugKing pins or "hood niggas" as they tried not to say, worked their way around the law.

Don't ask me why we did this shit.

All I know is Manny planned it.

All day I stayed thinking, But what if.

                   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧