9.

He still don't make you feel beautiful, I know, but I do, just know I got you.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

6:42pm

I had just finished revising the laws against drugs and violence with Jaliyah. She came over so we could revise together and I already know Kayla's going to be big mad.

I know Kayla, she'll think I replaced her.

"Jaliyah I'm hungry do you want to go get some snacks over at the store before the party" I asked.

"Okay girl let's go!" She said.

We were 20 steps away from the store when out of the bushes came out two boys in all black.

I huffed "ugh not this shit again"

"What's going on" said Jaliyah

I knew she was definitely not from the hood.

"Bitch what you mean 'not this shit again!' You ain't never seen this shit before"

I rolled my eyes so far back I swear I could see my brain.

"Ooooo wait TK this that bitch who want to become a lawyer" said the other guy.

Ok now I knew these were weird ass niggas fr.

Of course I was pissed, I pulled my hair back and stood there.

Jaliyah was peeing herself I could tell.

As soon as we got back I had to tell her if you can't deal with this shit how you going to deal with a criminal.

"Alright" I said "pack it up winx club, what the fuck do you want?"

" I know this monster looking rat didn't just call us the winx club" one of them said.

Ok now one thing I am not is a monster.

"Nigga your bitch wants to be me, respect me" I said while shooting him a side eye.

I'm pretty sure Jaliyah was in shock by now.

"Alright cut the bullshit and tell us what you want?" Said Jaliyah.

Ten minutes later we found ourselves on some weak ass bicycles riding up the avenue with some fat ass back pack on our backs.

"Tee please tell me your hella tired too, these niggas got me huffing and puffing like my life depend on it" said Jaliyah.

I couldn't even reply. I was huffing and puffing too.

I looked down at my wrist to see the fake "Apple Watch" my grand momma got me.

She thinks everything is real.

It was 7:15 and Kayla would be pulling up soon. What I find even more irritating is that we didn't even know what was in the bag.

When we were given it we knew it was drugs tho.

And something else.

Some weird shit was beeping like a tiny alarm non stop.

Bomb was my first guess but these dumb ass niggas couldn't even find a bullet for their gun let alone a bomb.

I swear if our Professor seen this shit we'd be out.

Those boys made us wait for ten flipping minutes while recording us holding the bags and heading of to its destination.

FACE AND ALL.

"Nigga you better blur me out of yo shit!" I said

Jaliyah tried snatching the phone but missed. Then something clicked.

Jamal may be in this mess but he ain't never had one of his friends speak to me.

I KNEW IT.

"Uh unt.... yall Hakeem's little friends aren't you?!" I said.

They pulled of their mask and laughed.

"you don't know how fun it is getting Hakeem's little bitch to do all his work while he's gone" one said snickering.

I pulled off my belt from my shorts so damn fast you'd think my waist was getting slimmer by the second.

I rapped it straight around his neck tighter and tighter.

I laughed so hard as I tightened my belt around his neck while Jaliyah stayed kicking him.

Fun was over in less than 20 seconds,

When one pulled out a gun and me and Jaliyah stepped the fuck back.

I did not want to die.

At least not today. I said a quick prayer because I really thought this would be it, it was dark nobody could see and hardly anybody was around. "Dear Lord, it's only you that can give and take life, I know you love me dearly and through your mercy I ask that you spare me and my dear friend Jaliyah. I shouldn't ask for these other boys to drop dead so cleanse me from that evil thought but please keep us safe. Amen."

As one of them tried to catch their breathe the other started smiling.

When he caught his breathe he ran towards me and slammed my wall against the concrete wall.

He whispered,

"now I ain't gonna disrespect you and call you a bitch" he said while smiling

" but BITCH if you get on the wrong side of me you ain't never gonna see the right side of me"

Was I scared? No but he did make me feel some type of way.

I guess I haven't had a nigga put me in my place for a long time.

They continued to laugh, like shit was funny.

Long story short, we on these bicycles now, whoever we giving this shit too best give my money. I don't do this shit for free.

                   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧