58

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Red Dragon by Yes I am using a typewriter

 Books » Harry Potter Rated: T, English, Adventure & Friendship, Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G., Draco M., Words: 152k+, Favs: 3k+, Follows: 4k+, Published: May 6, 2016 Updated: Jul 26, 20182,200Chapter 56

AN- Hello peoples of the internet. The Betaing of this Dyslexic has been brought to you by Celran.

Thank you everyone for your reviews; i'm so glad you all are all happy with my portrayal of Fleur. I was always very fond of my character.

Additionally: I have been informed by my beta that many of you are under the impression that i am a girl. I am not offended by this but I am in fact a boy.

I hope you enjoy this next chapter.

Chapter 56

Cedric stayed close to Harry and Fleur over the next few days. Even Viktor caught on and joined the group. Though Harry suspected it was because he had a thing for Hermione.

They discussed what the task was. Viktor worried that being a seer was cheating, but after Harry gave him information on the dragons he seemed fine with it.

Harry had gotten letters back from his families. All of them. The Weasleys and the Woods were furious with the adults for letting a child compete. Sirius had another concern on his mind.

Sirius wrote a long letter giving Harry advice about Karkaroff. The man was a death eater. Sirius believed he had put Harry into the tournament. Harry himself knew better.

Since the 'incident' in Defence Mad eye, or Barty dressed as him, wouldn't look at him. At least not with his good eye. The man was carful around Harry now. Of course, he did need Harry, but that didn't mean he was completely safe. His information had given him a relative amount of protection but Harry couldn't go to the Headmaster. He wouldn't risk telling the man about the past or in his case future. This time, it would be Harry that decided what constituted the greater good. Not Dumbledore.

"Hurry up, Harry." Fleur took his hand and pulled him up to the room where the wand weighing ceremony was taking place.

"Meow." Zana complained as she rushed to keep up with her Harry. This strange silver human moved fast.