68

Harry leaned up against the wall in the room of requirement. Every full moon, Hermione had made Harry take her to the Founders Library. She – with help – had gotten through almost all of the scrolls. She left the diary ones and focused on spells and potions. Ron looked through all the scrolls on Wand Law, while Draco focused on Medical Scrolls.

Hermione now had twenty-four scrolls of her own; filled with spells and potions that were unknown to current-day wizards.

Today there were only a few people in the room, only the most trusted Hogwarts students. Hermione wanted to trial some of the spells.

Fred and George were really excited to test the new spells. They went into everything without fully thinking it through.

"Tabesco!" George threw the spell at the vase that had been placed in the middle of the floor. It instantly became a liquid and started draining down the floor.

"Wicked." Fred smirked at the liquefied vase.

Every spell got transferred, by Hermione, to one of two scrolls; one for spells that worked, and one for spells that didn't.

"Harry, can you do this one?"

Harry read the paragraph on the parchment. "Really?"

"Try it!" Hermione smiled at him.

Harry made a face but passed Draco his wand.

He took a breath and let his body feel the magic; the emotion he needed. He stood and made the exact movement with his hand. A swoop upwards. "Propulso."

Everything in front of him moved away and Harry was sent backwards into his friends. They fell like bowling pins and the twins applauded the victory.

"That was amazing, Sparks." Fred pulled him from the ground.

"Fantastic!"

Hermione looked startled; Ron was itching to have a go himself. Wandless magic. To be able to do Wandless magic.

According to Ravenclaw and Slytherin, it could only be used for shielding spells and really basic summoning charms. It was a last port of call. It worked on the same principle of accidental magic. If children could use magic without a wand, there had to be ways of adults doing it.

It took more energy than wand magic; it was stronger but far more limited and unfocused.

"God Harry, that was great." Hermione noticed Harry was really leaning against Fred. "Are you okay?"

Harrys response was a yawn.

"Harry?"

"M' fine'" He answered leaning so that Fred was fully supporting his weight.

"Are you sure Harry?"

Harry took a breath and lifted himself up from resting on Fred. "Yeah, Sorry. I'm good."

"That was amazing."

Harry took a second to breath. "Yeah, it was."

The next day, Harry once again stood in the room of requirement. This time on the stage. Hermione's wandless test had reminded Harry of something he wanted to do.