86

Albus looked across at the near empty table. They were in a room just off the Headmasters office; the one usually used for staff meetings.

This was first meeting of the reinstated Order of the Phoenix; Honestly, the turn-out was a little pathetic.

Albus Dumbledore had Professors McGonagall and Snape beside him. Arthur and Molly Weasley had arrived with their eldest son. Mad-eye Moody (Newly rescued) had arrived with Kingsley Shacklebolt and a young, pink haired, Auror, introduced as Nymphadora Tonks. Remus Lupin and Sirius Black arrived together.

It was a small group and they all knew it. Many of them were too old and broken to really do much, but they had to try.

"Albus." Alastor Moody interrupted the headmaster and silenced the room. He looked around like a paranoid man. "Are you sure the castle is correctly warded?"

"Of course, Alastor, I saw to it myself. No one will be getting in or out tonight without my consent." Albus turned back to Sirius. "Now, are you certain Grimmauld Place is unavailable, Lord Black?"

"I have already given it to my cous-"

Sirius was cut off by the door slowly creaking open. This was curious as the door was oiled by house elves daily, and Albus Dumbledore had warded the castle against intruders for the night.

"You could always use Godrics Hollow." Offered Lord Potter, as he swaggered into the room.

The swagger came solely from the armour he was wearing. Everything from Harry's neck to his ankles was coated in some form of composite scale armour, seemingly made from some Black Metal interlaid with Basilisk scales; even his hands were hidden by the dead snakes' skin. It was an armour impenetrable to magic and moved fluidly across his body.

Behind him trailed just over twenty heavily armoured teenagers and young adults. Each teenager had a chest plate, sleeve, and gloves of the same material but many of them wore metals and leathers on other parts of their bodies. They were uniform but each had a spark of originality; a team of individuals, not a single mass.

Everyone that was standing in that room held both a weapon and their wand; be those weapons a sword, a pen or just their own brain.

"It would be quite a symbol don't you think." Harry spoke as he ignored the wands pointed at him and his team.

"See Albus? You should have let me lay the wards." Moody told him lowering his wand only slightly. "This is what happens if you don't use sufficient protection. Children, Albus. Children happen." He waved his hands at the small army.

Bill Weasley found the whole thing hilarious, along with every one of his brothers. Even Percy sniggered from behind his sister. The Auror to Moodys side was gasping for air, her face as pink as her hair, and Remus Lupin was trying to control Sirius Black.

"Harry, my boy, what are you children doing here?" The young boy was obviously, the most likely to be in charge of the group.

"We're here for the meeting, Professor." Harry answered, as if it should be obvious.

"Harry, this is not the place for children." Molly argued looking outraged at the idea; Moody and Tonks looked very curios at the boy's statement.