chapter 6

As Robin moved away from Much's family he began to make his way at to the top of one of the carriages.

"Alright! It's about to start. Be on guard. Of you see anyone suspicious let me know." Will said and we both nodded.

"Everyone! Everyone! Quiet down! I need every family to gather together and form a line one after the other! After you are done with one line, go to the next so we may distribute everything to everyone equally!" Robin yelled. They all did as was told and they began distributing the food, riches, and cattle to the family.

The families smiled, laughed, cried and said there gracious thank yous.

As time went by there seemed to be no threats. We were now, halfway done with the distribution. There were no hiccups.

"It's going pretty smooth, and I see no threats." Much said.

But if course Lady Luck isnt always in my favor. A sudden sound of rustling in the trees below us caught my attention. I turned toward the sound quickly, and immersed turned to Will. I guess Will heard the same cause his eyes were already on me. Much was preoccupied by the villagers and our men.

"You heard that right?" Will asked. I nodded my head. Much turned his head toward us. "Heard what?" I put a hand over his mouth, to keep him quiet. I put my finger on my lips in gesture to tell him to be quiet. The noise happened again, and this time Much heard it.

"It's footsteps. Sounds too heavy to be a small animal, but too light to be a bear." I said. Since they haven't attacked yet, they may not know that we are up here. Might just be villager who strayed too far from the rest of his people. Hopefully.

"Did you want to go after it or did you want me to-" I cut Will off.

"I got this. It's probably nothing. I'll signal you if theres someone down there. Much, listen to everything that Will says and don't take your eyes off Robin and the rest understood?" He nodded his head and I descended to the ground.

My feet hit the ground softly and I quickly hid by the tree I just climbed down from. I got low and slowly peeked around the corner. I could see a shadow in the distance. They moved quickly and swiftly and barely made sound. They knew what they were doing.

Well forget that 'it's a villager, theory. Those moves were to graceful. Too purposeful. None of the villagers have the capability to have that much stealth.

The silence was deafening so I waited for them to make another move. They may already know I'm watching.....and if that's so, there next move might be to attack or to flea, and both options are a no for me. I need to figure out who they were.

A sudden movement from a tree a few meters from me caught my attention. I quickly dashed over to the area, however there was nothing but a rock and some crushed leaves.

"Shit! W-wil-" before I could call for back up. I was tackled to the ground by an unknown force. Whoever it was, was now on top of me and had both hands locked over my head. I squirmed under there grip. I could hear my heart beat in my ears.

"G-get off of m-me! Wil-" he let one of his hands free and soon covered my mouth. I began to panic and my breathing became uncontrollable. I was terrified. I could feel another panic attack starting. Two times in the last two days. Jesus Christ!

"Calm down lad I'm not here to harm you." He said in a breathy tone. His eyes trailed my face quickly. "Your not from around here, are you?"

Shit! My hair....I pushed my anxiousness down and focused. I began flailing my legs and from the luck of god, I was able to kick him between the legs. Right in the bells. He rolled over in pain.

"Jesus fucking Christ." He screamed in pain. I quickly got to my feet and stood above him. I know Robin says never to kick a man while he's down but.....I'll make an exception.

I happily kicked him in his stomach and he groaned once more. Don't you fucking stutter, M! "Now who are you? And why are skulking around the forest? And w-why in bloody hell d-did you attack me? And your answers better be satisfactory, or next time my foot is going up your arse?" That probably didn't sound the least bit intimidating.

"M! You alright?" Said Will from the tree.

"Will! Come down here n-now!" I said as I kept my eyes on the hunched over man. Serves him right for pushing me down like that. Bloody brute.

Will made his way down the tree and to my side. He looked me over quickly. And rage soon filled his eyes, "What did the prick do to you?" I looked at him strangely.

Then I realized that I was slightly cold and felt a bit of a breeze. I looked down , horror was probably clear on my face. My shirt was ripped at the bottom, almost high enough to show my bindings, but thankfully it stopped right at the edge of it. It probably got ripped from me thrashing underneath the man. My hood was half way off and I could feel some loose pieces of hair hitting my face. I quickly tightened my cloak around me, trying my best to hide my exposed bits. "I'm alright." I wasn't, and I'm pretty sure he heard my stuttering, which was a dead giveaway.

Will approaches the man menacingly. "I dont know why your in these forest, but this will be the day you'll regret it." Will slowly bends down eye level and looks over his face. He pauses all his movements and the look of shock spread across his face.

"Bloody fucking hell. Is that you Guy?" Will said with a strange look. It was a mix between rage and amusement.

"Yeah. In utter and complete pain thank you very much. Now will you please help me up." Said the man.

"Robins gonna have a hoot when he finds out you got your wee little ass handed to you by M here." Will reached out his hand and helped the man up to his feet. I slowly stepped back. I grabbed the edge of my hood and pulled it back over my head.

"Friend or foe?" I asked. I was able to get my stuttering under control, though I was still uncomfortable. I needed to know if he was a threat. His gaze moved to me. He seemed to notice how uncomfortable I was and slowly blocked me from the man's view, ignoring my question.

"We see him in passing. He's a hand for hire. Him and Rob were lads in the pass. We usually pay him for info. Tho he went missing around the time we found you. To be honest we thought you were dead." Will said with a smile but hours time and good eyes were filled with suspicion.

"Nah. Just got myself into some trouble with some people, so I had to lay extra low for awhile." He said.

"For three years?" Will said questioningly.

I look him up and down. He was fairly handsome. Dark brown hair, almost black. Brown eyes. Pointed nose. Full beard and mustache all around his lips. But he made me uneasy. There was something about him that just made him seem....off.

Kit Harington as Guy