Chapter 55

Back to Ms POV

I escaped......

I escaped.......

I was ripped apart and there was blood everywhere but I escaped and it only took a day. Though a day was too long.

When Robin and the others left The Sheriff dragged me to his room. He wasn't like he was before. Before he was harsh but gentle in a creepy way. Though he would beat me, it wouldn't be so much of a bruise on me and of there was it would be in places no one could see if I had clothes on. But Ill be honest I prefer him the way he is now. His words were filled with absolute hate, lust, rage, and disgust. He didn't feel the need to hide his sick and twisted urges behind pillowy words and promises that he truly believed did me no harm.

He dragged me up several stairs. The back of my legs, my ass, and my spine took most of the damage. The cement ripped and tore at my clothes, exposing bare skin. By the time we were at his room. My back was littered with bruises, scrapes and cuts.

He threw me in room that at first glance looks empty, but once you survey it, you would realize what it was. I'm the middle of the room there were a pair of shackles bolted to the ground. Above it were shackles that hung form the ceiling. The floor was littered with splatters of  brown spots. Dried of blood. He had a alot of candle holders to brighten the room. And single table that held some knives.

The rest........well you can put two and two together.

By the time he was finished, my back was barely a back. It was my raw muscle, ripped skin, and blood. My face was so swollen I could barely see out of my eyes. All my old wounds were open again. I could barely stand, the only reason I was upright was because of the shackles. I was hanging naked, bruised, and bloodied, from the ceiling.

He cut me up in ways unimaginable. He used a dull knife to do it. He said it was because the dull knife would cause more pain do to the fact that he had to use a lot more pressure, and he was right. Every cut was slow and deliberate.

I was weak and loosing a lot of blood and because of that he made a fatal mistake. He believed because I was weak that it was safe for him to unlock one of my hands. But the thing about an animal stuck in a bad situation they will do anything to get out of it, even if they are weakened. They wont stop til they are freed.

He was cocky and stupid. And thought I was drowsy, I was still focused on him. He wanted to start the real torture. The one that would break me......and he wanted to do it slow. The sound of fabric rustling caught my attention. I tried my best to fou us my eyes better and once my vision stopped blurring I realized I was face to face with his hardened cock.

Bile climbed up my throat and pushed back the urge to vomit. "If you even......try.....to put.....that tiny.....thug in .....my mouth.....I swear.....I'll bite it off." My words came out hoarse and gross. The blood in my mouth tried to escape after every few words. My breathing was uneven but I made sure my intent was known.

He laughed. The bastard laughed. Instead of shoving his cock in mouth, grabbed my hand and began to pump himself with it. With the little strength I had I tried to pull away but his grip was too tight.

"You know after you left me. I was enraged." He said on a grunt. "I treated you well. I only disciplined you a few times. And I thought we experienced such beautiful moments together. But when you left, you left a whole in me. That darkness grew and grew every day and became an unholy rage." As he spoke he pumped himself, his words coming out breathy and uneven, until he came all over my hand.

He dropped my hand and my arm slammed to my side like dead weight. He bent down toward me. He reached out is hand and began of move them down my blood breast. On my left breast he left a harsh cut, and I prayed that when the cut healed it didn't and my chest look deformed. His hands trailed lower to the big X on my belly. He hadn't gotten any lower yet. He said he wanted to wait til he had his fun before he destroyed any chance of me have sex again. His hands raked over my bloodied body, looking smug and proud of his handy work.

"That was only a taste of whats to come my sweet. Everyone knew that I liked it a little rough when I fucked but as time went on my....desires became more. I needed blood. Blood and cum. And you are my greatest masterpiece yet...." He began to go on and on about a bunch of bull shit that I didn't care about.

As he spoke I began to trail his body looking for the keys. Lucky for me my eyes are probably so swollen he couldn't see there movement. I thanked god that he was careless, because he had the damn things on him. He bent his head down to lick at the blood on my breast and it took everything on e not to wince.

I couldn't give away that I still had some type of strength left in my body. If he even thinks that I can move a finger, he'll start cutting again or punching. He needs to believe I have nothing left. His head lifted and I could see the blood glistening from lips.

"Delicious." He slid his tongue across his bottom lip. His head went to the crook of my neck where the neck wound still bleed. From that wound alone I should've died, but something is keeping me alive. He began to murmur something. And I took the moment to test my legs, I moved them slightly.

I immediately regretted. A searing pain rushed through my shoulder. I was able to suppress any reaction from my body but I couldn't stop the groan of pain that left my lips.

"If you so much as twitch again, I will rip a piece of your flesh off with my bear teeth and force feed it to you." He said. A strong sense of dread ran up my back. I knew he meant it. But the risk was worth it. I have enough to move my legs.

"Now don't move. I need to admire you a little more." He was trying to get hard again, I realized. The bastard got off on my suffering. But that's fine. The lower he goes the quicker I can get out of here.

He made he way back down my breast.

.......lower....

He began to lick his way down.

.......lower.....

He began to rub his cheek against my stomach.

......gotcha....

With every ounce of strength I had I reached up my freed hand and grasped the chain tat held me up. I pulled myself up. And in one motion i I was able to pull myself up and wrap my legs around his necks. I squeezed. I squeezed harder than I ever did in my life. He scratched at me, bit at me. Started throwing punches and I took it all. He called me all types of names on the book and I ignored it all.

Though it took for what felt like forever, his body went limp. I held on for an extra two minutes just to make sure. Though he was still alive, the bastard was unconscious, and he'll be out for while. With my free hand I searched his body for the keys. Once my hands wrapped around them a sob of relief left me. I began to work on my chains. Once I was freed I slumped to the floor next to him.

I wanted to kill him so bad. But the only weapon in here that I can see is that dull knife. And I don't have enough strength to his heart with it. It would take a lot out of me and I still have to get out of this bloody castle. With a heavy heart, I grabbed one of the chains and pulled myself up on my feet.

It's time to go, M.