chapter 21

Our lips smashed together as if we were hungry for each other. Like we have both been waiting for this to happen. The force of the kiss was so intense that it almost hurt. A soft moan left my lips. My arms wrapped tighter around his neck, pulling him even closer.

When I was young, I hated it when a customer forced me to kiss. They were always sloppy, unintimate, and gross. But this.........but this was so different. Is this what's like to be kissed by someone you were in love with?

I pulled away slightly, trying to catch my breath. I looked up and saw that his eyes were hazy like mine. Filled with....lust. My breath caught. Nervousness creeped up on me quickly.

I havent dealt with lust in awhile, and I've never had a positive feeling when it came to it. Robin wouldn't treat me like that. He'd be gentle, right?

His forehead gently bumped into mine. "What's on your mind? You can't go completely silent and completely still after a kiss like that." He said with a lazy smile.

"I'm a l-little n-nervous." I whispered. He cocked his head a little. Sometimes Robin and the boys forever about my past and sometimes I loved that fact. But there were moments where I hated them. The moments where I had to remind them that as a child I was forced to be a whore. The look in there eyes go so dark.

"I j-just h-ha-havent done anything l-like this b-before. That's all." I said under my breath. I tried to be as vague as possible because I didn't want to ruin the moment.I was already stuttering like a bumbling idiot. A flash of understanding came and went and then was replaced briefly with a darkness. However he quickly covered it up with a smile.

"We'll take it as slow as you need." He said. But I shook my head no.

"If it's y-you..." I took a breath... ".....if it's y-you I th-think I can d-do it. I c-could conquer the w-world with you b-by my side." I said with a giggle. I looked into his eyes and the beautiful blue began to shine.

"Mary? Should we go to the opening tonight?" He asked in a shaky breath.

My eyes widen. The opening? "Why?"

His cheeks slightly reddened. And my heart burst into other little hearts. He was shy. "I want you to feel comfortable. And you are usually most comfortable there." He said. How sweet. I nodded.

He pulled away and kissed my cheek. "I'll gather some, blankets and stuff. You get changed. It'll be like the last time....but a bit different." He said the last part in a whisper.

And I did as I was told. I took off the last part of the wrap and through on something more comfortable and easy to take off.

He put me on his back again and I helped the blankets. He held me tighter and I him. If someone were to hit us, we still would not have separated. I snuggled into his neck. I didn't speak, out of fear that I might ruin this moment. And neither did he.

In the morning, I was very sure things would go back to normal. That he would ignore me or act like nothing happened. Or maybe not. With Robin I wasn't sure maybe I was just thinking of the worst. Huh.

Stop thinking, just do.

He stopped and the plopped me on the ground. We were here. The place where me and Robin shared our most precious memories with each other. And the place where we'll add another. We'll forget about tomorrows possible regrets and live for todays guaranteed happinesses.

Robin began to make laid two blankets on the ground on top of each other and had one folded next to them. He laid down and reached out his arms to me. I quickly fell into them. I melted against him like butter.

He wrapped his arms around me. "We don't have to do this, if your not ready. I don't want you to do something you'll regret." He said.

I looked up at him. "Will you?" I asked