chapter 12

Flat on my back once again. We had been sparing and training for at least two hours and my body felt like hell. But in a good way. Even though, John was whooping my ass, i was learning.

And by my surprise, Much was doing pretty good himself. He had to get a little hand here and there. But he was doing good for his first day. And Guy was actually being patient with him and actually giving good pointers.

"You alright down there?" Asked John as he stood over me.

I laid in the dirt trying to catch my breath. I gave him a thumbs up.

"You guys seem to be doing pretty good?" I sat up and saw Will and Robin standing at the entrance to the training pit.

John helped to pull me to my feet. I gave him a sarcastic smile as I dusted my self off.

My eyes went to Robin who was eyeing me up and down. And I guess John caught it to. "Hey Robin lets talk for a minute?"

Robin nodded and John made his way to him while Will made his way to me. "Hey kid."

I gave him a small smile, and then my eyes drifted over to John and Robin as they spoke.

Will followed my gaze and looked back at me. "They are talking about you hood, kid."

"Why?" I was asking him why it was such a big deal, but I'm pretty sure I already knew.

"Because of Guy." Will said. "The way he looks at you....it it makes all of us anxious. And if he were to find out....I don't think he'd do anything but I then again I'm thinking about the Guy we used to know." He said.

"Is he really that different from when you last saw him?" I asked.

"No. Not at all. That's what's weird. It's like he's trying to fake it, or something. There something....dark about him. I'm just not sure what it is. I think that's why Robin is a little nervous when it come to you and him." He said.

That should not have made me as happy as it did.

"M! Come over here real quick!" Robin yelled.

I made my way over to him.

He looked at me. His eyes seemed to be voided. No emotion. Is he upset?

"You can take the cloak off when training, but outside of that, keep it on, okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Ok. Meet in front of the house in 10 minutes. Change into something a little lighter. The rest of you train. Much go with John. Will with Guy." Robin said and began to walk in the house and I followed behind him.

We were at this opening near the meadow, where Robin set up some targets. He had two large buckets filled with arrows a few meter away from the targets. I'm guessing that's where we will be shooting from.

I won't lie, I was still so excited. Even if Robin looked the exact opposite.

He carried two bows in his hand and stalked over to me. "Today we will be learning posture and breathing technique. You can take your hood off, but leave the cloak on. Just in case." He said as he handed me a bow. I rolled my eyes at the last part. Him and this damn cloak.

I just nodded. I watched as he lined himself up with a target. "Watch me first." He said. He moved so gracefully. He put the arrow in the bow and took a deep breath. His body seemed to be relaxed and every movement was purposeful. He drew back his arm and let go.

I watched as the arrow flew threw the sky. It was almost like it cut through the air. And without a problem the arrow made its way to the center of its target.