chapter 15

Knock. Knock.

My eyes slowly opened and I immediately don't recognize where I am. It's not the opening, due to the fact that there's a roof , a floor, four walls, and a bed. It's not my room. This room is brighter than my own due the the fact that it has a window and it's not blocked by a big ass tree. I look around and noticed the sword and bow in the corner of the room next to a chair. Then there's dresser at the foot of the bed, not beside it. And on one wall there's a big map and on the other are two banners. One with the Locksley crest and a banner that was made for the 'Merry Men' by some towns woman.

This is Robins room. He must've carried me back before the sun came out. But where is he? I looked around and noticed i was the only one in the room.

I began to get up and head toward the door. When I opened it I was greeted with Robin and a plate of food.

"Robin." I said.

"Hey." He said.

He began to walk forward, forcing to back up into the room. "First, sit down eat breakfast. While you do that I'll fill you in on everything."

I looked at him suspiciously but I took my seat back on the bed and began to eat.

"Well one, are you ok?" He asked.

I nodded and gave him a smile.

"I know this is  because of a new presence but he won't be here long so just hold out a little longer. And with that being said, sleeping arrangements have changed." He said.

I looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"Will and Guy will bunk together and You and me will bunk together."

I choked on the bread I was about to swallow. I quite literally almost died.

Robin was by my side in seconds. He patted my back gently. "You ok?" He asked.

I gave him a thumbs up. And a quick nod.

"Well its just so I can have easier access to you if you have another panic attack. I don't know if Guys the cause or not but I just want to be there in case something happens." Okay that makes sense.

"Two is cause Guy should not have been able to make it passed me last night." His tone became even more serious.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"When I was in the war, we were trained to be be able to hear a pin drop in our sleep so we can never be ambushed. We were also trained to be quieter than a pin drop when sneaking up on someone. And I know I've been out of practice for awhile but it's not to the point where a whole man could make it out of my room without me knowing, unless he had the same training." He said.

"So that means......"

"He's not telling us the whole truth on why he's here and what's he been doing for the last three years." He said.

Well shit.

"Marian." My eyes shot up to his. He began to move close to me. When he was in front of me he got down on his knees in front of me and reached and grabbed my hands, holding them in his own. "I need you to be EXTRA careful around him. He seems fond of you and since we don't know what his intentions are, I don't think that's a good thing." He said. I nodded.

"But wait? What if all of this is just a set up? What if he's lying just to send us to the sheriff and prince? We have bounty's on our head that cost almost a kings ransom." I said.

He squeezed my hand. "Remember what I told you last night?" And I nodded. That he'd do anything to keep me safe. "Good. Then hear me when I say, you will be okay."