chapter 20

I stood in the middle of the room awkwardly not sure what I should do. I walked to the room with out going to my room to get my clothes for the night.

The more I actually think about the situation I'm in the more nervous I get. I'm spending the night with Robin. In his room. On his bed.

Wait!? Are we sharing the bed? I looked around the room and noticed that he didn't and make a pad on the floor. Sow we are sleeping on the bed together? I mean that's fine. We've done this before. Though I wasn't necessarily in my right mind and the other times I didn't know I was in love with him. But it should be fine.......right?

"I brought you a night gown from your room." He said and pointed at the bed where he laid my clothes out neatly folded. I smiled.

I gave him a smile as a thank you. And my eyes wondered over to the bed. How were we gonna do this? I looked back to him, and tilted my head toward the bed. Hoping he understood what I meant.

He looked at me confused. My eyes drifted over to the bed, and as he watched me he began to understand what I meant. "If your not comfortable sharing a bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He said with a reassuring smile, but I immediately shook my head no.

"No. It's fine." I said. I would've offered to sleep on the floor but I already knew it was pointless. Robin would rather be behead than to let a girl sleep in the floor when there is a perfectly fine bed in the room.

"Good." He said with a smile. He was already in his night clothes, and unneeded to change into mine. Was he going to stay in here while I changed.

"Did you want help undoing your wraps?" He offered. I was happy that the light was dim in the room because my cheeks were probably at red as my hair.

No I doesn't you to help. That's embarrassing.........but it wouldn't hurt anybody. Against my better judgment, I nodded. Two bad decisions in one night, a new record for Marian.

This gonna bite me in the arse later.

I began to pull off my cloak and shirt and I was left in my wraps and pants. Robin began to walk up to me, he kept his eyes trained on mine. Refusing to break contact. His gaze was intense and intoxicating. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes went to my lips and back to my eyes.

"Turn." He said softly. I did as i was told.

His nearness made my core throb with excitement. I have never been excited for a man to touch me. In fact, I despised the thought for so long. I barely touched myself, if you get my drift. But Robin.....Robin was different. He could touch my forehead and I swear there would be a puddle at my feet.

His hands began to move along the fabric of the wraps. His fingers searching for the end. Every touch left a scorching trail in the wake. My body shivered. Thankfully he didn't noticed.

"Found it." He said. He seemed like he was out of breath for some reason. Was he okay?

I was about to turn around. But he put his hand on his shoulder to stop me. Was he going to unwrap it completely for me? Oh please no! I don't think I'll be able to control myself if he does.

He moved in a little closer, he was almost as close as he was when we were at the practice field. But this time there were a lot less clothing, and a lot more tension. He began to slowly unwrap the fabric, and as he did he leaned forward, his lips brushing my neck slightly.

"I heard you and Will talking about Guy earlier?" He said in a whisper. My heart almost stopped. Did he hear the part about himself? Please tell me he left before that.....

"I was in the middle of getting your clothes and straightening up my room so I wasn't able to hear it all. May ask what happened?" He said. My thought were muddy and unorganized. As he unwrapped me, his arms circled around me, and he would accident graze my stomach or my chest.