1.Where it all started

Leonardo pov

To be honest, Allessandro's sons didn't rlly like their parents... they weren't  the nicest parents to them... also Ronaldo and Liams wifes both left after their sons were born... none of the boys had the best relationship with their parents.....

But right now.... right now they were all in the hospital....why? 
Bc their mother just gave birth... They haven't gotten any news yet...

Did everything go alright?? Did something bad happen? Was it another boy?, or finally a girl?

All kinds of questions were interupted by the doctor who walked in

"The Luciano family?"
The doctor called out looking for them.
All of the 21 boys jumped up and listened tot the doctor.
" thats us, is everything alright?"
I asked

"Well.... something happend..."
The doctor said

We all looked worried for our sibling and mother..

"Want do you mean something happend?"
Ivan one of my 12 cousins asked

"Well.... i'm sorry but your mother didnt make it...and your father comitted suïcide After labor..."

All of us were chocked... I mean eventho we didnt like them, they were still our parents ..

"I'm sorry for your loss..."
The doctor said...

"How is the baby?"

Lorenzo my Brother asked

"The baby is fine... but she was born 2 months early...so we are having some difficulties at the moment...she is fine, but we would like to keep her here for another day if you dont mind... just to make sure everything is okay"

"HER?!!"
We all said at once

"Oh yes, congratiolations, you have a babygirl"

All of us jumped in excitement, we were soooo happy that we finally had a girl in the family.

"When can we see her?"

Romano asked

"Now if you want... just follow me"
The doctor said

We all followed the doctor through the hospital, when he stopped at the door and turned around.
"Since she is still so little, you need to be a little quiet, you can talk and stuff just not scream or anything, now go meet her, i will come check later"
The doctor said and with that he left

"Listen up nobody will scare my princess understood!"
I said

They all nodded so i slowly opended the door only for all of us to be met with the sweetest thing we had ever seen.... our baby girl

 our baby girl

We all walked in and took place around the room, since we were the Mafia we went to a special hospital and the room was really big so it could fit us all, and of course there were 30 black cars outside along with ALOT of guards outside waiting for our return.
We all looked at her and each other with awe

"She is the cutest thing ever"
Emilio my Brother said

"So who wants to hold her?"
Luca asked

"MEE!"
All of them screamed and the little baby flinched in her sleep.

"Shhhhhhhh!!!"
I said angrily and glared at them all.
I slowly walked over to the sleeping girl and carefully picked her up and craddled her in my arm, she was so tiny i could probably hold her with one hand.
I sat back down and all the boys huddled around me in a circle all wanting to see their babygirl.

After about half an hour everyone had held her and she was now back with me laying on my shoulder with her tiny face in my neck.
We were all dicussing how we were gonna dl things now that we basically had to take care of the litlle girl.

"What if the boys need to go to school and we have business? We can't leave her with a stranger or nanny!"
Stefano ons of my cousins said

"We will just have to take her to school, after all 12 of us will be there to watch and protect her, and we can switch her during lunch so one of us takes her during the first few classes and then at lunch someone else
takes her"

Romeo one of my Brothers said

"Okay, thats final, i will call the school and let them know, now lets all get some rest and we will take her home tomorrow and we have to decide on a name tomorrow, i have maids working on her bedroom, but she will sleep in one of our rooms the next couple weeks"
Everyone nodded and so we got comfortable and all slept in the room, but it was really big with couches so we could all sleep, our babygirl was in the middle of the hospital bed and Felix was laying next to her.
We all peacefully fell asleep, happy as we finally had a girl in the family,
OUR BABYGIRL

A/n:

Well that was the first chapter... I hope you all like it, if you haven't already i suggest you go check out the character introduction to find out more about the Luciano family.
😊😊😊