4. The first Outing.

Leonardo pov

I woke up at 7.30 and i looked over to the sleeping beauty next to me, she was perfect..

But my thoughts were interrupted be Diego and Romano

"How do het first night go?"
Diego asked

"Good, I woke up to her crying and then went down to the Kitchen, made her bottle and fed her, although she didnt finish her last one."
I said

"Well, shall we go wake up the rest, and eat breakfast, and we will get her when she wakes up."
Romano said

We all nodded and went to wake up the rest of the boys.
When we were all awake we went to the kitchen for breakfast, and discussed how tonight went.

"So, did she drink all of her bottles?"
Giovanni asked

"Yep, but she didn't finish the last one just yet"
I said

"Ok well that doens't matter, since she will get her next in 30 minutes"
Luca said

We all talked a bit more, but then we heard Allina crying

"I'll go get her"
Felix said

"Yeah it's better if one person gets her instead of 21"
I said, while everyone laughed

Felix pov

We were all talking at breakfast when we heard Allina crying.

"I'll go get her"
I said

"Yeah, It's better if one person gets her instead of 21"
Leonardo said and everyone laughed

I walked to Leo's room bc she was still there, I opened the door and walked over to the bassinet and gently picked her up i got her pacifier and gave it to her, and she emidiatly stopped crying, I walked back down to the Kitchen, while all the boys were looking at me, well more looking at the baby, but still.

"So, how late is it?"
Angelo asked

"Its 8.30"
Ivan said

"I think we should try and wait 30 more minutes with her bottle, that way we can feed her at lunch instead of in a store"
Leonardo said

"Okay, well she's content now, so i'll try and keep it that way for a bit longer"
I said while sitting down and placing  her against my chest

"Okay, well she's content now, so i'll try and keep it that way for a bit longer"I said while sitting down and placing  her against my chest