9. Swimming

Mateo pov

After the incident at school we all went home with Allina. Including our cousins... We all lived together so ofc...

Principessa was sleeping in her carseat next to me... luckely she didn't hear the commotion of the incident earlier.

The woman was now fired luckely,
Yep... that's what happens if you scare our baby...

We arrived home and Leo got a sleeping Allina out of the carseat.
We walked inside and sat down on the couches.

"So, what should we do today with Babygirl?"
Romano asked.

"Maybe we could take her swimming?"
Felix said

We all agreed, this would be her first time swimming....and we were gonna make sure she is gonna love it just as much as we do... it was true we loved swimming... but we didn't really have alot of free time so...

I took Allina upstairs to get her changed into a swimsuit while the boys changed aswell.
When we went shopping we bought a few swimsuits for a newborn ofcourse.

I finally picked one...¤they were all so cuteee, and got her dressed.
I then got myself dressed af i took my clothes to her room so i would be done with the rest of the boys.

I was done and grabbed a baby towel,

*The towel*

I walked downstairs where the boys were waiting, they all looked at Allina and awed.

*This is her swimsuit*
*I'm sorry, i didn't find a picture of a baby...but just imagine the swimsuit*

We all walked outside to the pool, it was really hot outside. we layed everything down on the beds on the side of the pool and we all got in, Diego was holding Allina and he slowly walked in with her, die was on his shoulder so the water reached her thighs.
I have to say she was pretty comfortable for the first time...
Diego then placed her down a little further, the water was now up to her chest, she was awake and just looking around with her big blue and green  eyes.
We all chatted a bit and had some water fights, We obviously did that without Babygirl and made sure not to splash her.