18. Final things

AND i'm finally backkkkkk
, lets gooooo

VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOYYYY

Unknown pov:

I woke up the next morning, and looked at the little bed next to me, to find it....empty!?

I shot up and went to the door, i slammed it open and walked into the hallway, i was met with many men.

"Where is The Little one?"
I asked angry.

"She is with some nurses right now boss, room 27"
A guard said.

I nodded and walked away, just as i turned the corner i was met with Drakov, Olive and Vladidmir.

"Ah boss, we were about to come see you"
Drakov said.

"Where is The Little Fire?"
Olive asked.

"Apparently with some nurses....when i strictly said she doens't need treatement....bitches"
I growled.

They chuckled and said They would come to, together we walked through the halls, and made it to room 27, the door was open, so we walked straight in.

We were met with 6 nurses in the room, one was preparing a IV, and 2 Were searching meds, while the other 2 Were examining The Little Baby, who was getting a bottle by.........
The nurse from yesterday........

Allina was wrapped in a thick blanket and was wearing a tiny hat and tiny socks....alright it was cute tho...

As soon as we walked in, they looked at us in shock and fright....thats good....they should be frightened....

"What is going on here?"
I asked coldly

"Well sir.....The girl was extremely sick.....the worst it can get....she's also underweight and starved....she didn't get a special formula...or mediaction.....and she was undercooled....so we are helping her right now....to prevent death sir...."
One of them said.

"And i said, she doesn't need help, or treatement, now hand her here, i have places to be"
I said and glared at all of them

They all gulped, and looked at the little girl who was relaxed....for the first time in 3 days.....and actually suckling on the bottle as if her life depended on it.....like she didn't get anything to eat....she's lucky i even gave her one bottle a day.

"W-well....we c-cant s-s-sir.....she's i-in real-ly b-ba-ad shape...."
The nurse from yesterday said.

"I said I DONT CARE"
I yelled.

Allina flinched and began crying and shaking, the nurse pulled the still almost full bottle out, and placed it next to her, she then placed the tiny girl against het chest and rocked her.

The Little Girl relaxed in her arms and fisted her shirt with her tiny miniature fists, and her eyes started drooping again...

"No no sweetie, you need some food in that tummy, dont go to sleep just yet honey"
The nurse said.