Chapter 4

****TW. CONTAINS TRANSPHOBIA. SLURS. BULLYING. SEXUAL HARASSMENT. VIOLENCE****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-TIME SKIP A MONTH LATER-
Practice has been so boring without Tsukki. He's been sick at home for a week now and keeps telling me to stay away. It makes me anxious not knowing if he's getting better, or getting worse. Not to mention, he's my best friend and my only real friend, which leaves me sitting alone at lunch third wheeling two idiots.

It's only my last class and I already feel like going home. I know I have afternoon practice still, but skipping one practice won't kill me....right?

I write down the notes for class, making sure they are correct so that Tsukki can copy them later. I have been collecting his homework lately and giving them to his brother. I wish I could give them to Tsukki myself. Oh well...

After zoning out for a bit, I hear the final bell ring and immediately jump up and out of my seat. I grab my materials and put them away, as a rush out of the classroom. I fast walk down the hall not paying attention to my surroundings. To which, as expected, I run right into an upperclassman. I fall back onto the floor, slamming with a great thud. The impact hurt more than expected.

I peer upward to see who I ran into, and of course it had to be Eto-Senpai. He's a third year upperclassman who tends to pick on me because I'm quote on quote "sissy" and "cutesy" both a reason to be picked on. I hate him, but since he's an upperclassman, I can't be rude to him. Besides I'm too much of a pushover to even say stop, usually Tsukki tells him off with a snide remark. But-

"Ooo. I see, our school tranny, is all alone. Is Tsukishima not here?" Eto-senpai scoffed.

I got up off the floor and dusted my backside, keeping my head down. I wouldn't dare to even try to make eye contact, or I would just end up crying again. Crying just makes me more vulnerable to his rude commentary.

"Y-yeah. He's not feeling well...so he's not here. Sorry for running into you Eto-senpai."

I bowed slightly in apology, before trying to walk away. He stopped me in my tracks and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Great. Now I'm in for it. I hope he doesn't say anything too mean this time. Or I might actually cry. I'm too sensitive...I swear.

He lead me down the hall, which was empty since school had just ended. I still had ten minutes until practice, and I really shouldn't be late.

"What's wrong Tadashi? You don't wanna stick around and talk to your senpai? Don't be rude. Let's chat for a bit."

I swallowed hard, as he lead me out the side door and behind the school, and away from any student eyes. This is not going to end well. I can feel the anxiety coursing through me. My heart rate increasing and thumping loudly in my ears. I had a bad feeling that something was going to happen.

I didn't dare move away from Eto's grip or try to run. I was frozen and obediently following along. We stopped right behind the school and stood there for a moment.

He pushed me against the wall and stood right in front of me, leaving no way to escape. I pressed my back against the wall, tensing up and locking eyes with Eto. He had a vile gleam in him eye, as if saying "I have something gruesome planned for you".

"E-Eto-senpai? W-what....are we doing h-here? I-I really should b-be going now. I-I have p-practice. Heh." I stuttered out, chuckling anxiously.

"What are you, Tadashi? You always act sissy and girly. You wear makeup and act like a girl. What are you?! You never even bother to give a straight answer sometimes. And don't get me started on the disgusting way you look at other guys, especially that friend or yours, Tsukishima. That pisses me off."