Chapter 8

******I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO DarkSoulOwl THANK YOU FOR VOTING. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. AND JUST A SPECIAL THANKS FOR READING MY STORY. I REALLY LIKE WRITING AND I FEEL HAPPIER KNOWING MY CONTENT IS BEING READ AND ENJOYED.******

******LIKE PROMISED HERE IS THE CHAPTER YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. HAHA. 😅******

*****THIS CHAPTER WILL FEATURE A JEALOUS TSUKKI, GRUNGY YAMS, AND A DIMWIT DOU*****

*****TW: VIOLENCE*****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After helping Kageyama with studying, we have been getting along quite well. I guess I've become closer to him, almost as close as me and Tsukki. We began to hang out outside of school and text or call here and there. He comes to me for advice with Hinata, and for help with school work. To which, I go to him to rant about my one-sided crush on Tsukki, and to just hang out at the park or arcade.

I've noticed that we even developed our own inside jokes and nicknames. I've never had another close friend apart from Tsukki, which makes me happy. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I don't exactly...fit in or have the social skills to make friends. Sure, I can talk to people and be friendly, but actually talk I cannot do. That's why, now that I'm chill with Kageyama that way, I feel more confident in myself.

Today is a lazy Sunday, school is off tomorrow due to a teacher conference thing. I've been stuck at home without anything to do or anyone to talk to. My parents are on a business trip, since they both work as lead editors at a huge Publishing firm. If this was any other weekend, I would've called Tsukki to come by and stay with me so I don't feel lonely. However, on the past Friday, I had gotten into a heated fight with Tsukki at school. We haven't talked since, mainly because I refuse to be the bigger person like always, and apologize to him.

It was his stupid fault anyway. Fucking....FUCKING dumb butt. Hmph.

For some context, on Friday after practice, I had opted to walk home with Kageyama and Hinata since Kageyama wanted to tell me something important. I told Tsukki about it during the day, thinking he actually took me seriously. But...he didn't. He got angry at me for no reason, saying how I just left him hanging and didn't let him know. In response, I told him I did tell him, and that it's not like it's his place to expect me to walk with him. That's when it all went down.

"I didn't think you were the type to go for a cuffed guy, Yamaguchi."

"What the hell does that even mean?"

"Kageyama?! Come on...I'm not stupid. You are definitely trying to steal him away from Hinata. Hanging out with him, flirting , and joking around. I knew you liked someone, but him? Really?"

"Shut up, Tsukki. You don't know what you're saying. That's....that's not how it is. We are just friends. You're just reading too into it."

"Oh, am I now? Wow. You're doing this cause you know you're parents would never condone what you are. Come on, don't be a pathetic home wrecker."

"Tsukishima, I'm warning you... Shut up and stop making things up, or else—"

"Or else what?! Please enlighten me, Yama Yama."

"KEI TSUKISHIMA, SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SAY SOMTHUBG WE BOTH REGRET."

"..."

Scoff-

At that point, something came over me, making me snap. Like seeing red. I dropped my bag instantly, rushing over to him and slapping the smug smirk off his face. I slap so hard, it left a mark and sent his glasses flying to the ground. His eyes were widespread, along with everyone in the gym. Tsukki snapped out of his shock, and shoved me roughly to the ground. By then, I had tackled him to the ground and we both started swinging.