Chapter 14

*****I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY MOTIVATION, HUNS. SO BARE WITH ME AS I TRY TO WRITE THIS SHIT.*****

*****ALSO I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO literalfandomsimp THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU FOR VOTING TOO. I LIKE WRITING, BUT IT ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY KNOWING MY READERS ENJOY MY WORK. SO AGAIN A SPECIAL THANKS TO THIS PERSON. AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO READ THIS BOOK UP UNTIL IT ENDS.*****

*****TW: MENTIONS ABUSE*****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two weeks since I've been stuck in this shit hole. And so far I've come to up with two options of escape. Yeah, I know not that many. I mean like I've tried to think of everything, but this demon fucking bitch ass "auntie" of mine is like a pro at covering up all the shit that happens.

One: being somehow getting her to take me with her in public, like the supermarket or something. A place I could gladly step away and run away.

Two: being I kill myself.

Now, now. Before you get all, "don't kill your self" on me, that's my last option. I don't intend to just give up just yet, I need to see Tsukki one more time before I can kick the bucket. The problem with plan A is that in the time I've been here, I haven't once been outside.

It's Friday, 3:00pm. Auntie Miyu isn't home right now, she's typically at work around this time. I have to think of a way that she'll let me leave this place and fast because she's getting home in and hour. I don't even know what type of "good old fashioned discipline" she has planned for today.

Yeah, I forgot to mention, since the first three days of my fucking death sentence here, the torture has gotten......more and more twisted. I'm talking, emotional and mental abuse rather than your typical physical abuse. Although, I'm pretty sure locking someone in a closet without food of water for three days constitutes as just abuse.

So far, I've had to endure being ridiculed, called names, spoken down upon, being guilted into harsh labor, and having to kneel on metal beads for five hours straight. Yeah, that last one seems pretty unusual, but trust me that one was the worst. My knees were aching for days after that and even bleeding. She's cut my hair short so I can be a "man" again. Oh, I guess she also has me hold out my forearms for her to beat with a ruler, whenever I talk back—which is a lot.

I lay on stare at the cold kitchen floor that I'm cleaning. It's almost clean enough to be a mirror. I've been scrubbing this floor for three hours so far, trying to "impress" my auntie. I think she's starting to get to me cause here I am cleaning for approval from an abusive cunt. My hands are throbbing with pain and trembling for some reason. I'm not sure why though. I guess this is just a thing now—constant state of trembling.

I hear the front door click, signaling that she's back. I put on the best smile I can muster, I've gotten quite good at fake smiling like a pro. I hear some muffled footsteps echo against the hard wooden flooring. I shiver as I feel a pair of eyes pierce into my back from above. I wait until she speaks, before even daring to say a word.

"Hello, Tadashi. I'm glad to see you're learning. This floor looks clean enough to be a mirror. Marvelous job—truly. Get up and greet me properly, why don't you." Auntie Miyu utters out like a boss would to an employee.

"Yes, Auntie Miyu. Welcome home. Thank you so much for working so diligently to provide for my ungrateful, insignificant self." I squeak out, as I stand up and turn to face her.

"Well, said. Well, said indeed. Why don't we go to the market? It seems you've earned it." Auntie Miyu states out proudly, making me smile wider because now plan A is in action.