Chapter 15

******IM DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO squidwardiscool12462  THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND READING MY BOOK. I REALLY DAMN APPRECIATE IT. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE READING AND ENJOYING MY STORY. ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY READERS SO FAR. I REALLY APPRECIATE. HAVE A GREAT DAY. ENJOY THE CHAPTER******
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm nervous. No—beyond nervous, but kinda excited or maybe relieved....? I'm not sure how I feel. I mean like of course I would be feeling this way. I'm going to see him. The person I've been longing to see one last time. The person that was my only reason for living. The person who loves me—even if it's for now.

I finally get to see Tsukki.

I had spent the night at Akaashi's place. Thankfully his parents didn't bother to ask who I was, or what I was doing there. Akaashi had explained that his parents are pretty lenient and indifferent to whatever he does. It was weird sleeping over at another person's house—that wasn't related to me that is.

It felt.....safe.

I had missed those nights where I actually slept without having to cry myself to sleep. I even had a dream for the first time in a long time. It was a silly dream though—I was with Tsukki and Tobio and Hinata, even Yachi was there, we all had a picnic, and watched the stars when it got dark. My favorite part was when I looked over at Tsukki, only to find him already staring at me with such lovestruck eyes, and then he leaned over and whispered, "won't you look at the twinkling lights with me". It was a nice dream.

It's the morning—well more like dawn. The sun is barely peaking over the horizon and grazing the city in its subtle shine. Akaashi is still asleep, murmuring to himself about Bokuto and onigiri. I slip the blanket off me, pushing myself up and shuffling over to the big window facing the city. I glaze my fingers cautiously across the window, as if I was tracing the silhouettes of buildings.

I flinch when I hear the floor boards creak behind me, freezing in place frightened. A hand taps my shoulder lightly, before a groggily monotonous voice followed.

"Good morning, Yamaguchi. What are you doing up so early? You should rest. I'm sure we can tell Tsukishima to meet up later in the day." Akaashi mutters softly.

"Ah....yeah, I guess so. But I just—no, you're right. .....the sky is pretty isn't it though....?" I mumble back, trailed by a random out loud thought.

"I bet your pardon?" Akaashi murmurs, utterly puzzled.

"Hah.... Nothing, never mind. I hope I get to see the twinkling lights with him....that's all. You might not get what I'm saying. I'm just thinking out loud....haha...." I chortle dryly, being hit with an overwhelming feeling of longing.

I wish.... I wish..... I....wish.... I feel like I might die if I don't see him soon. I know this feeling is completely irrational. Yet....it feels like my heart might explode from how much pain it's in. It's throbbing at a constant. Each throb reminding me that I have to wait and be patient to see him. It's an almost an indescribable feeling. I want to see him. I want to see him. I have to see him. I need to see him. I need to....see Tsukki. Please....

I clench my jaw, covering my ears and feeling the emotions swirl up in a whirlwind inside. I can hear my blood rushing through my ears and my heart beating hard. I feel nauseous. I feel like crying, but no tears come out. A dry sob leaves my throat involuntarily.

"Yamaguchi!" Akaashi snaps me back to reality, shaking my shoulders gingerly.

"Sorry.....I....sorry...." I squeak out, uncovering my ears and opening my eyes—which I didn't realize I had shut earlier.