Chapter 7

******SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE. IVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER THINGS.******

******I WILL BE POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON AFTER THIS ONE.*****

******I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO yamz_tadashi THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOUR FOR EVEN READING THIS. ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING MY CONTENT.******

*****AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HOPE YA ENJOY THIS*****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lay in bed, mind exploding with a million different questions. After hearing Tsukki admit he's jealous of who I'm crushing on, I couldn't help, but let my mind overthink everything. He had walked me home in silence after dropping that bomb on me. We haven't brought it up since.

Doesn't stop my brain from going a mile a minute though. Does he like me back? Is he jealous cause he thinks I'm going to replace him? He has to mean that as a friend...right? What does that even mean? Jealousy? Ughhh.

I sigh in frustration, sitting up completely on my bed and tearing off my comforter. I had too much in my mind to allow me to sleep. So, I opted to go for a midnight walk, and since it's been getting warmer it shouldn't be that bad out right now. I pull on a green froggie hoodie, stuffing my keys and phone into my pockets and heading quietly downstairs.

My parents are deep sleepers, which means I don't really have to tiptoe or sneak out. I just casually slip on my running shoes, and head out the door, locking it behind me. I stretch slightly, getting ready to go on a run.

And hopefully outrun my stupid thoughts.

I take a deep breath of the nighttime crisped air, and take off jogging as I exhale. I typically jog to the convenience store, down Tsukki's street, past the elementary, around the park, and back. Except this time I found myself start to pick up the pace, eventually taking off in full sprint. I let my surroundings blur out, along with my awareness. I zone out, only concentrating on my thoughts, breathing, and path.

-STEP-

-BREATHE-

-STEP-

-REPEAT-

I eventually runout of breath and energy, collapsing on the pavement. I roll over onto my side, sitting myself upright and leaning on my elbows. I control my breathing, gaining my awareness and my senses. I look around, only finding myself in a whole different part of the neighborhood.

Shoot. Did I zone out and run past the park? Where am I? Hmmm. Telling by the houses and street name, I'm about ten blocks away from Tsukki's house.

-Sigh- "Damnit. I shouldn't have gone out for a run this late. I don't even know what time it is. Who knows how long I've been running. Not to mention how long it'll take to walk back."

I push myself off the ground, sighing once more and turning to walk back the way I came. I eventually check my phone, seeing that it's 5:00am already. My parents are most likely awake and wondering where the hell I am.

The sky starts to turn lighter shades of blue, distorting into faint blotches of pale yellow and blush. The clouds seemed to blush from the light shades of pink and blues. The birds began to sing morning songs, along with the bustling noise of cars passing by. Dusk.

I make it home by 5:49am, walking into the house and being welcomed by shouting. I guess good things all come to an end. To think my morning was starting out so well. Man... I slip off my shoes, and attempt to slip by my angered parents. Emphasis on attempt.