Chapter 20

*****DAMN. LIFE HAS BEEN TOUGH. JOINED THE TENNIS TEAM. MADE IT TO VARSITY. QUIT THE TEAM DUE TO ISSUES WITH MY TENNIS PARTNER AND THE FACT THAT NO ONE ON THE TEAM REALLY LIKES ME. JOINED THE WATER POLO TEAM. ITS BEEN GOING WELL. I HOPE IT GETS BETTER BUT WELL THATS LIFE. LOL.*****

******ANYWAYS. IM FINALLY BACK YALL. ITS BEEN A MINUTE THERE. THIS CHAPTER MAY BE LONG, BUT BARE WITH ME. AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. ID LOVE TO READ YOUR OPINIONS.******

*****I HOPE YOU ENJOY*****

******TW: SMUT/LEMON (note: First time writing smut 😰)******
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Friday. I have school, then it's the weekend. It feels weird. It's only been one day back, and I already feel like something horrible may happen. Maybe it's just my chronic anxiety or the fact that my parents have been awfully quiet so far....

It's about 6:00am. Tsukki is still dead asleep, twisted in his blankets and legs hanging off the edge. Funny enough, many may not know this about Tsukki, but he's a pretty wild sleeper and a deep sleeper. Talk about out-of-character.

I tilt my head in his direction from where I sat. I look over his features in the dim, dusk lighting. He looks so peaceful—beautiful. I've never told him that straight to his face, though I'm sure he'd just think I'm teasing. Typical. My eyes pinpoint on a different feature of his, making me smile at just how perfect he is.

His silky pale skin looks so pearly soft in the lighting. The blue-yellow sun rays leaving a slight sheerness where it hit, and a cool shadow where it didn't. His chapped pink lips seemed more inviting than anything. Thin and rose-hued. Kissable—at least to me. I glance at his closed eyes, the light making his blond eyelashes visible. I sigh in awe, imagining the face he'd make if he were to open his eyes right now and found me staring shamelessly. Then there's his fluffy blond curls, which were sweat-plastered on his forehead.

His hair is probably my favorite feature of his—aside from his pretty face. I love playing with his hair, messing it up for fun. I giggle to myself, thinking about the death glare Tsukki usually has, when I mess up his hair.

I shift my weight on the chair, pulling my knees into my chest. I wrap my arms around my knees, resting my head on them. I tilt my head back towards Tsukki's direction, sighing in exasperation. I check the time once more, seeing the at its now 6:45am. I look around the room for something small and light, before picking up a notebook and chucking it at him.

I hear a muffled mutter as Tsukki shifted onto his backside into a spread-out starfish position. I roll my eyes, finally hopping off the chair and sauntering over to the bed. I scoff to myself, before launching myself onto the bed and flopping on top of Tsukki. A loud grunt underneath me signaled that Tsukki finally woke up.

"Get off.... You're heavy..." Tsukki growls harmlessly, still have half asleep.

"Are you calling me fat?!" I accuse playfully in a hysterical tone.

"Shut up! No one said you're fat. Now get off me. It's too early for this...."

"Make me!" I blurt jokingly, only to instantly regret it.

Oh fuck—

Tsukki pounced awake, flipping us over and pinning me down to the bed by my wrists. I blush intensely, struggling to hide my face. Tsukki tightened his grip, straddling me with his knees on either side of my hips. His half lidded eyes locked onto me with a kind of sensual spark.

I stop struggling, feeling my body heat up and my skin tingle. I swallow hard as if preparing myself for something unchaste to happen. I let my body fall limp, and stare back into Tsukki's unwavering eyes. I lick my lips tauntingly and leave them parted slightly. I could feel something tingly and hot rumbling inside me, sending a pleasurable shiver down my spine.