Official Complain

Midtown high

"Dude I have totally screwed up in my Spanish test.... There is no way I am gonna pass this one" Ned ranted to his friend as the young superhero closed his locker for the day....

"Ned you said the same thing last time.... And you got A-..... So I am not gonna sympathise for you this time..... Besides I might score a B- this time."
Both the friends made their way through the crowded hallways filled with sweaty teenagers towards the door...

"So... As happy is on sick leave.... Who is going to pick u up today... Is it miss black widow... Or or.... Miss maximoff... If it's colonel war machine sir.... Then I am calling my mom that I am going to tower with you today.... "

"Calm down Ned... And I don't know who is coming but definitely not colonel Rodhe.. He is at DC for some official work...... And don't you had that dentist appointment today.... You are always welcome to tower but not today..... U need to get that teeth removed.... "

"Nooooo,... I don't like dentist... And it doesn't even hurt.... Look... Eeeeee" The shorter displayed his sparkly whites

"That's because you are on painkillers.... You can't be on painkillers all the time... "

"Who said I can't.... Watch me.. ".. The epic conversation about the need for dental and mental health was disrupted by the horn on the other side if road.

" Woow... Peter looks like your ride is here.. "

The embarrassed vigilante along with his friend crossed the road towards the bike parked and the avenger in its subtle not so subtle disguise....

" Hello Mr. Roger captain America sir"...

"Hello ned... Peter... How was your day at school"

"It was great Mr. Roger captain America sir" Ned still wasn't able to get over the hero worship though he literally have met them a dozen time...

"Call me Steve kid.... And you are always welcome to tower... Just not today as I have a bike and you have a doctors appointment... And all the best for that... Dentist are scary.... " The war hero gave his billion dollar smile..

"Oh my god... How do you know about my appointment.... Oh oh... Oh superhearing I forgot ... Although I literally have a superhero best friend with high senses... But it's so cool. But isn't it's eavesdropping.... Pete do super heroes get detain for such thing... What am I saying of course not.... Oh my got I am on first name bases with captain America.... Oh my god Pete... I think I am gonna faint.. "

"Obviously ned you will faint if you speak at the speed of light.... Take a breath dude.... And u are in first name bases with all the Avengers.... And also your moms already here..... "

"Oh.. Oh. Yaa... I forgot.. See you on Monday dude.... Don't forget about the study club.... Sunday sharp at 12:00 .. Don't be late.... "

"Won't be" But the friends did their elaborate handshake till they got apart...

"Ok kid we have places to be so hop on" Steve gave the helmet to the teenager standing beside who now was shooting daggers at him..

"Oook... We are in middle of the june and you brought a bike... To pick me up.... I tell you....you are picking up a raw Peter but what you will deliver will be medium rare... " He grumply set the helmet and hoped on the famous Harley Davidson...

"Don't worry kid..... We are making a pit shop..... Let me take you to the best hotdogs you have ever tasted in your life.... We have so much time..... So don't worry... " Captain fixed his on helmet and started the ignition