LITTLE SON OF PARKER

To start with ,all the avengers live at the tower ,along with peter I.e. they all know peter is spiderman .Loki is good and accepted by the team !!!!we will totally ignore civil war and trauma of endgame here!! ENJOY
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the usual mundane Saturday morning at the avenger tower . one could easily find Sam and Clint playing Mario cart , Bruce reading newspaper on the side couch ,Natasha polishing her knives while resting her head on Bruce's shoulder. Steve was in kitchen with bucky making some cookies for the army of earth protesters.
Tony was as usual in his lab ,not sure he went there early in morning ,or didn't even came up last night. Peter joined him after Steve forced him to have breakfast before running down.Peter knew his fast metabolism need that ,but can't wait to join his more than mentor (no starker ) in his lab .and also he was not in a mood for another PSA kind of lecture from captain righteous.
Everything was moving as smooth as the autumn breeze when a loud thunder brought everyone out of the routines. But it took only a few seconds of realisation and a message bY FRIDAY.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. what was that noise " Steve asked being calm with a hint of worry in his voice .
"It looks like Thor and Loki has arrived from Asgard . also to noted that due to their arrival ,the floor of the helipad3 has been shattered and requires repairs" a mechanincal female voice answered .
A few seconds later the elevator Dings and open up to two Norse gods coming out of it .as there "surprise " visits were usual ,everyone got back to their works as before only to come back to reality only when mighty Thor 'requested'.
"LISTEN U MY FRIENDS AT MIDGARD,I AM HERE WITH MY LOVING BROTHER LOKI ,ASKING FOR YOUR HELP DEAR FRIENDS .." Everybody fintched at another  sudden break of silence this morning .

"Now what happened Thor " Clint asked with not moving his eyes of the screen . then the sudden giggles was what everyone stared at .at the source of the sound of giggles of a grown man . it was Loki who looked high as a sky ,barely standing still on his feet ."Is he drunk?" Sam asked finally giving up the video game .
"As u see son of will ,me and my brother was having a little celebration yesterday at dinner where I challenged Loki for drinking the whole barrel of our famous asgardian royal ale , I do not brag but I win the challenge but what was left after feast and festival was this Loki ,what u call in MIDGARDIAN tongue , being drunk.
So help me bringing him into senses before he brings any damage here as he did on Asgard palace".
Steve suddenly looks at Bruce who just with a single stare understand what to do .He ran to his lab and brought a transparent bottle with green liquid.. The created this to calm down the high senses of hulk. Hopefully it works on god's too.
Still jumping on his feet ,Loki ran around the penthouse after drinking the whole bottle in one go." Hope the serum works in few minutes" Bruce explained .

Another ding at the elevator brought everyone focus
"How many times I have told u Thor ,to come from the lawn .I don't like to rebuild helipad every time u decide to pay a visit" an angry Tony Stark entered the living room ,followed by a teenage wearing a science pun T-shirt and some track pants. Both Peter and Tony were cover in grease and oil ,but it was a usual site of both of them resembling similar traits of clothing and manners.
"OH SON OF SPIDERS ,so nice to meet u again" Thor said lifting peter 3feets off the ground ."nice to see u to " peter barely made to speaks up ,from the bone crushing hug he was having right now.
Loki came out of the room ,no one noticed when he went inside ...seeing Peter his eyes shined."oh little spider ...so long since we last met " Loki started shaking hands with Peter in weirdest form ever known."u look to big , grown up ,I like little spider ,small son of parker ". Suddenly green smoke engulfed the whole room .everyone started to cough and tried to clear the smoke .as soon as everything came to vision they saw a pile of a T-shirt and a pair of track pants .And in the middle of the pile was a kid barely 2-3 years of age .