Peace of my heart

This is post endgame scenario where everybody survives(Yay!!). Avengers now live at the tower along with the Starks( Morgan is not there ,sorry!). Peter spends weekends at tower and sometimes many more days when May is working outside the city for post blip charity and resettlement(I don't know if it really a this!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV
How I didn't see it coming. How can I be so ignorant about him. Its all my fault that he is in there. He was just fine last night and I'm the morning or he wasn't. He always hides what he is going through ,all the mask he wears to pretend he is fine,just so he do not be pitied or become a burden on someone. Oh god how do I tell him ,he never is a burden ,he is my kid. A child can never be a burden over his parent. I will talk to him, just he wakes up ! God please !
Peter just wake up for me, please be ok.
Oh its all my fault.

A hand over Tony's shoulder brought him outside his mind where they knew he was choking himself over the blame of what Peter is going through. To be honest nobody knew what was happening inside the medbay.
Bruce and Dr. Helen was inside with the unconscious teenager for about 3 hours now and no word of his recovery was presented to the worried avengers waiting outside the room.
Where Tony was on the verge of breakdown , Steve was trying his best to keep him away from going to the guilt trip, Clint was never so silent. Natasha showed her emotional side for first time whereas Sam and Bucky tried not to think of the worst ,Scott kept on looking to the photo of Cassie. He just like Clint could totally understand what Tony was going through ,every second felt like hours for him. Watching your child unresponsive, unconscious ,hooked up to a number of tubes and wires is the last thing a parent would ever want to witness.

Just then the elevator's sound rang around the silent medbay. Pepper came running into the room where everyone was waiting, one attached to the room where Peter was being examined. She went to Tony ,who needed her the most at the time. As soon as he saw her ,he wrapped his arm around her black formals and finally broke down.
"I should have known Pepper, there was something wrong with him. Ever since the war ended h..he..was just different."

"No one could have known Tony. He was as cheerful as he always was" she tried to reassure him.

"NO HE WASN'T, we did noticed but non of us thought it was as important. He was less cheerful than before, he tend to get tired more sooner ,though it was more than enough of any human to go that long ,but he isn't just some human ,he is Spiderman for god sake. We just thought he was over coming the change of being 5 years lost. No he wasn't."

No one know what to say. He was true. Everyone saw that the kid when in one minute was bouncing off the floors ,in the next was sitting down like a tired adult. Some time he rammble about his day at school and friends and movies, later he would sit in silence like total zone out from everything around.

This is the third time in last ten days that he passed out, First it was  last Monday ,when Happy went to school to pick him up, and when Peter didn't came out ,he went inside to look for him. The office said that Peter was taken home midday because he fell unconscious during his P.E.. But as Peter told them ,it was just due to late night patrolling, and they all believed.
Next time was when May called Tony that Peter would not come for internship  as he was sick and 'sleeping' right now. Another stupid excuse he believed.
And now at the training session. He was fighting like a pro. Dodging punches  and arrows. His spider sense was at peak to alert him of any danger or harm. But a second later like he froze. Mid battle. Before his senses would react ,a shield just hit him in the shoulder. It wasn't a big ,dangerous shot he hadn't taken before but he fell down, like the impact took the soul out of him. It took seconds for avengers to realise what happened. Tony ran towards the limp boy and tried to wake him up. But of no use." Bruce ,go and get Helen . get the medbay ready" he ordered as he picked up the boy and ran towards the elevator.