Baby Stark do do do

"Are you sure we should do this... I mean we just met him at the meeting and he  very generously invited us to dinner on friday night, to ment things, not to mention after what we ALL did to him...... Man this feels like breaking and entering" Clint wasn't sure that people in elevator even heard his rant.... It felt like ke was talking to piece of rocks and an melted ice block....

"Steve are you even listening to me??? "

"Yes Clint I listen what you said and agree with you, but partially..... I really feel like I have to do this... Like apologize for what happened at Berlin and at Siberia, and at dinner everyone would be there....king t'challa , vision, that new guy strange and Scott and fury and I don't know, it would be more like a feast than team bonding dinner.... I had to do this alone..... But thankx for taggjng along... "

Everyone understood what captain was trying to say... Even in months of hiding they could feel his regrets seeping through... He wanted redemption... And they all know it won't come easy...

Elevator opened to the old/new pent house of stark where he moved back recently and natasha,followed Steve along with sam,wanda and then Clint. .

They walked through the corridor and entered the common room only to find a crib in the middle of the aesthetic looking living room... And to their further surprise the crib was occupied by a sleeping baby.... The team surrounded the little wooden structure like they had never seen a baby before in life or in true sense never imagined to see a baby in THIS situation or surroundings....they all knew that Tony wasn't much of a kids guy.... Maybe teenagers but definitely not babies....

"What do we have here?? " Clint smiled and pulled the blanket away in attempt to hold the baby... Only to be swatted by natasha....
"What are you doing? Can't you see he is sleeping... " Natasha snared at him...

"How do you know it's a him?? " Wanda asked as she wasn't able to take her eyes off the kid.... She literally hadn't seen any baby this close since she herself was a baby....

"It's on the shirt look.... It says.. MAMA'S BOY'. So the question is who is the mama" Sam said as he scrutinised the platypus plushie tucked beside the baby...

"No the real question is what is the baby doing here.... Look around the place look basic stark extravagant  lounge , the only misplace thing here is this crib... " Steve critically examine the area like it was a hydra bunker...

"Common man, maybe Tony would be babysitting. And " Mom" Would have bought the kid... "Clint again tried to pick the kid up.... He really wanted to hold the kid... He didn't know how long it has been since he hold his own kids... He just can't stop his fatherly instincts but natasha could.... And she again swatted his hand away... "

"Ouch... What"

"You are right.... It's typical stark behaviour... He had a responsibility and the said responsibility is sleeping here alone with him nowhere to be seen... " Natasha got a disappointed look as how reckless Tony could be....

"Maybe it could be of Rodney.... You know he was off duty was so long and we don't know much about his private life... Maybe stark is trying to get a spot as godfather.... "

Everyone looked at Sam and then at the baby with pale skin and curly brown hairs and then again at Sam.... He finally understood what he said...

"Oh.. OH... Yaa can't be Rodney's... His.. I'm his hairs don't match.... You know because.. Umm.. Colonel Rodhes  , um don't have hairs... I guess... He used to have.. Right.. At kne point... "
Every one looked at ex paramilitary with many different emotions...

"The baby could be Harold's... You know cause the HAIR match" Natasha gave a special two second stare to Sam before looking back at the kid...

"Who is Harold?? " Clint was confused to hear unfamiliar name associated with stark close enough for him to babysit...

"Harold... Harold Hogan... Tony's head of security... " When Natasha still got those confused looks from her team mates she took a deep breath...
"He could be Happy's baby... "

The group erupted in ohhh as they recognised the person...

"Naah... I have met Happy enough times to know he hate kids with a special enthusiasm.. " Steve pitched in his comment..

"Umm I know I know... That that lady, the shirt says mama.. The baby could be of that doctor that genetist, what was her name... The one that healed Clint with her tech fiddle"

"You mean regenerating cradle... "

"Yaa Yaa same same.. "

"Are you talking about Dr. Helen cho??? " Wanda asked again having that wierd look like earlier.... She had met Dr. Cho... Cuase she somehow was coming creator of her vision ...

Sam looked around the team with new eagerness but deflated soon when he saw the looks on their faces....
"Yaa yaaa sorry..... I know.... The hair doest match.... She had black hairs"

The group erupted in semi loud debate on who the kid could belong to... As tony didn't really had a long list of people he know or people who trust him.

"Ummm guys... Guyss... Everyone look" Everyone looked at wanda and then to where she was looking so dreadfully at.

Baby started to squirm in his sleep.. He slowly opened his doe brown eyes took a look around of new faces, waited a few seconds to register and started wailing at the top of his lungs...

Clint finally was able to pick up the kid out of the crip only for FRIDAY to announce...

" Baby monitor protocol activated.... Irondad have been reported of distress... Estimated time of arrival 30 seconds....

Team barely registered what the AI said as Clint continued to bounce the baby to make his stop crying...

"Man aren't you a dad... Dude do something... "

"Okok... I know what kids like these days..I got this... " Clint adjusted kid at arms distance facing the kid... He started singing... "Ohh baby shark do do do do doo, baby shark do do dodo doo,...mommy shark doo doo doo do doo do do..." Everyone dress for a second, even baby looked at Clint with eyes as big as saucer...but peace was short lived as kid started crying now with even more strength...
The team could hear a series of curses coming from the hallway with noise of uneven footsteps.... Soon a very distraughted, semi clothed, with one arm in tshirt while other at weak attempt to fit in its pace and half peaking head from top opening... Water was still dripping from Tony's hairs as he came running into room...
"Ohh roo.... Papa is here... Common... I thought we had a deal that you would take a nap and papa will take a quick shower... You broke the deal... Common shh shh.... Baby boy please.... Calm down petey pie..... " Tony immediately took Peter from Clint's arm and started swaying him in a well practiced manner... The kid gradually stopped crying but now new was no way going back to sleep... The wide awake doey eyes stared at his father as he gave him the eskimo kisses.. 

Without looking up Tony said
"You all are a little early for dinner... The invite was for Friday night... And now you woke up the baby Stark... Thank you every one... "
Everyone just stared at the father son duo like they saw something impossible..

Tony looked at his son and adjusted his in his arms so he could look at the team mates... "Kiddo... I think we broke them".