Hurting (totally unintentional)

Tony walked towards the common room on his penthouse on his tippytoes as Morgan like to say. He had a glint of mischief in his eyes, as he heard his family enjoying a lazy summer afternoon... 'This is gonna be so much fun he thought.

"FRIDAY. You recording baby girl. "

"I am always recording boss... You programmed me to this" The AI sassed her inventor.

"I know. Just remember to take the video from every angle. I want each and everyone's reaction... In HD. If it's good enough... We will post it on the YouTube."

"Of cource boss. Your wish, my command" Tony felt like FRIDAY was enjoying it more than he was.

.
.
.
.
Time skip

15 minutes later

"May please, please, I want to come back home..... May he has gone all bad May. He.. He. . Is evil... Mayy please... Or I will come to hawai.. With you.. Listen... (Peter put his phone towards the chaos)  you heard right, Morgan is crying, and pepper is trying to console her, and.. And Harley is also calling Martha... He also said he is going back to Tennessee... Mayyyyy, I am not over reacting.... "

" Mom I am coming back home...... I know I said I will stay here in summer.. But now it's changed.... But mom.... It's bad sooo bad.... What you mean you and abby not home.... You went to vacation without me..... But now I want to come back.... Mooommmmmm he is crazy... He is doing crazy stuff..... Even Peter is asking May to come back from her honeymoon... Yes... That's bad.... Butt... Mommmmm... Yes.. Yes... Pepper is here.. Can't right now... She is with Morgan... Yes... She hasn't stopped crying since.... But... Momm.. Ok... After you talk to her... Then I can come.... But... FINE... ok.. Bye.. Love you too... Ok... I will be good... Say hi to abby... And enjoy... Bye.... " Harley took a deep breath... Closing his eyes... He tried to dim out the hussle happening in penthouse.

In between all this... Elevator dinged open... And avengers filtered in the room...

They took a look around the mess of the room and people.... Harley was sitting on the counter, criss cross apple sauce... Peter was weeping on phone to someone, probably May... Stuck to the corner of the ceiling... And pepper was holding  Morgan close to her chest bouncing her, to stop the crying and trying to hold her head away from where she was pointing towards...

Everyone followed the path of her finger, and knew what caused this mess...

Where natasha tried to neutralise her expression... Clint fell on his knees, as Bruce tried to grab the corner of the couch to control the rising green.... As mjonir and captains sheild clanked on the floor, the room was bought to a single second of silence, before Morgan started to cry with more vigor.. Soon who was joined by Peter as he crawled down and hugged natasha, who now was consoling the young spiderling, where Steve tried to console a semi stonic harley....
Without sparing a second, the round of questions erupted in questions towards certain billionaire...

"What the hell tony"
"This isn't funny.. "
"This is worst than ultron tony. I swear... "
" Okk now that is ridiculous.... It is the least worst thing I have done.... AND YOU ALL ARE BEING DRAMATIC... PETE.... THIS ISN'T END OF WORLD... leave May and Happy alone... And harley... I expected more from you... And you all guys... With Roger's option for that bush he call beard and Thor's new haircut... This is no wear near a blunder... And you miss Romanoff... 'I who change my hair color, style and texture every two weeks... You are the last person to question me...

I was just trying this trend thingy I saw on instagram... And want to see your reactions... This was obviously not what I expected... So calm down...

And Morgan baby, it still Daddy here... Look same old daddy just without the beard.... " To Tony's dismay, Morgan hid her face into peppers neck and started crying again...

" Tony, I expected after marrying... We would take these big decisions together.... "
" Yes Mr. Stark... Your goatee make you Mr. Tony Stark... Now you are just.. Just.. Umm"

" What Peter want to say your are now just some random bitch!!!. "

"HARLEY...no I am.. Like you are not you like this... "

"Kiddo.. I am same... Oh god this turnout so bad.. "

"Dont worry boss...i am recording this... From every best angle... And this is definitely going on the YouTube"
It was true...the AI was enjoying it more than it has to be...