as Happy as dad!!

It was another  brilliant day at the SI, as people were moving in and out, looking glamorous and professional at the same time, security at paar, technology at peak, crowd in lobby chatting, waiting for the appointment. Within this daily ruckus, came in the famous kid of SI, Peter Parker, trolling like he own the place( maybe one day), headphones in, lost in his own world when suddenly he was grabbed by the collar of his hoodie.

"Wait a second young man, where do you think you are going to? "
A young security guard asked as he started the pulled Peter towards the exit.

"Umm, are you new here? Don't worry, it happens. I work here, so you can chill"
Peter explained as the removed himself from the grasp of the man.
But before he could take another step he was again hold, and a literally harsher then the last time, now literally getting dragged outside .

"Ohh i didn't know, Stark industry is pro towards child labour. Come on,i know these tricks you kids play. Someone DARED you and you came up with that baby face of yours. Listen kid, it's the best security in whole new york, so go home before I call police Or worst your mom. "
The commotion gathered enough attention through the lobby

This was a perfect opportunity for Peter to make an orphan joke, but before he could say anything another voice called out.
"Hy!! Anderson. What the hell are you doing. Do you want to get fired on your first day... This is boss's kid. He do not need badge or permission to go around SI. Remember... I am so sorry, on behalf of Ricky. He joined this morning only. "

"Hy... All cool Andre, he was doing his job only, and that too very well. So no worries..so see you later" With that Peter left towards the private elevator.

Soon people moved back towards their work, ignoring the two superheroes witnessing the whole thing.

" Who is that kid vis. Do you know him" Wanda asked as she looked the young boy skipping towards the elevator.

"Oh that's Peter.. You will see him around more often. But right now our taxi has come. Come on we will get late for the show. " The answer left wanda with more questions than answered.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

It has been two weeks since the rouge avengers came back, though the accords were dealed with, the tension was still persistent. As a result, Tony first time, took the offer to attend the SI meeting in Tokyo after the second day.
So now the Avengers were at the probation and mercy of the beloved Harold Hogan.

"So this is your cards, it has 1000 dollars each, now for love of God keep this safe cause I am not gonna get you a new one. I am head of security, not babysitter for pre Pubersent superheroes.

As Happy continues to scold Sam and bucky for there recklessness, no one realised when the elevator open and a distressed teenager ran into Happy.

" Ouuff... What the hell.... Kid what are you doing here.... You were supposed to go directly home today... What are you doing here.? "

Peter as he is, completely ignored the confused avengers in the room and animately explained his tragedy.
"I asked, finally I asked her out today. And she said yes, but she said she was free right now and I panicked and I say ok let's go, and she said fine, but I remember I forgot my wallet at home and I only had my metro card and I said
I have to give you something, but I don't actually have to give you something but to take, like I need money like yesterday... And I will give you back when I get allowance, but right now my respect is at stake, so pleaseeeee, pretty please can you give me a couple of bucks..... "

The young hero took a breath after his monologue... Looking at the the man in suit with the best puppy eyes sam has ever seen, and he had two young nephews.