PROMISE

After battle of NewYork....

Tony wasn't able to keep his calm.... The rush of hour and fire in veins, every thing was getting subdued..... Like he was now being back to reality and not just roaming around in metal armour doing at the peak of time, his reckless acts without giving a second thought.... But now he was back to thinking, back into reality where he has to face the consequences of his decisions.....

" JARVIS... WHY THE HELL IS THIS THING IS MOVING LIKE A FUCKING MEDIEVAL CARRIAGE , I AM PRETTY SURE IT WORKED BETTER LAST NIGHT"

"Sir... The recent power outrage cause the all the system attached to the core power supply of arc Reactor to malfunction..... The working of any of the mechanism  currently are depended on the backup generator. The elevator is working on its extreme capacity. "

"SO PUMP IT UP MORE. CUT DOWN THE ELECTRIC SUPPLY AT FLOOR 10 AND PUSH THIS STUPID THING FASTER. "

"Calm down Stark.... What got your pants so twisted... We are done with the battle. Now only thing is remain is to relax and that shawarma u were talking about earlier... " Clint said while leaning against the mirrored wall of the metal box that contained avengers in its all glory.

"We still have to report to director fury . With loki back in custody we have to look for its detention.. " Steve spoke out in his captain voice... Everyone would agree the man need to let lose a little.

" My brother will come with me to Asgard
His fate will be decided at the hands of our father and the king of asgard... "
Thor boomed in his opinion... Tony  was pretty sure he would kill someone or jump out of the window again if they won't stop talking...

" No u can't decide that.... " Before captain could pitch in his complain the elevator reached its destination.
Tony never so much felt happier to listen to thay familiar ding ever before...

He rushed out of the metal container even before one could bat an eye.....leaving everyone confused for his sudden change in behaviour.... The aura of billionaire, genius, playboy philanthropist was dispersed somewhere unknown, leaving behind a frantic looking human being.
.
.
.
.
Tong rushed pass the broken table, shelves ,there were shrades of glass here and there... The whole floor looked like a storm passed by....

His automated footsteps came to a stop when he met the familiar man in front of him.... The man gripped his shoulder to stopped him from falling... Brought his focus back from where it was roaming around looking everywhere but no where in specific....

" Calm down boss.. Steady breathing.... Yes... Good... Are u with me now.. "

" Yes God! Happy.... Now leave me..., " Tony tried to get out of his iron grip.... But the bodyguard didn't bulge.. Maybe he should also give happy an armour..... Maybe he need protection too...

" He is fine boss.... Just a little scrapes here and there.... But physically he is fine... So calm down . "

"Thank you happy.... I am seriously very.. "

Their conversation came to a halt by a voice they both recognise perfectly.. But the other Avengers shared a confused look after the conversation..  The voice came from further down the corridor...

" Ouch! ouch ouch ouch... It stings..  "A young high pitch voice filled the silence in the room.

" Just a little bit kid then we are down.... Look you have been so brave so far..... Annnd now it's done ....isn't it look nice all patched up.. Do u like your iron man bandages, don't you??? " A young Asian women was kneeled down to the  level of a kid she was treating right now... Her attention suddenly break from the young man before her to the new occupant of the room