Its a Wedding!!

Knock knock.....

"Who's there.??? "

On the other side of the door

"It's me... Open the door I have something to give"

After a few click and clanks the door opens up to a big room.

"Ooh my god... This is heaven..... What was I doing in that hellhole helping the devils....... All the angels are gathered in here"

" Shut up Ned. Stop being a flirt" Wanda says.... Passing ned to reach the cupboard behind him

"Oh I am saying the truth..... Look around, this room is filled with worlds most powerful and beautiful ladies...... And girls..... Hii Morgan, are u all ready... "

Morgan giggled while fixing here white bow around her waist.... "Yup neddy.... All ready for Petey's big day..... "

Ned was standing in the room filled superwomen like wanda, natasha, nebula, hope, gamora, shuri, okayo, nadia, and pepper and may for sure...

Then suddenly another voice grabbed the boy's attention.... "Petey's big day huhh.... What about me.. "

Ned turn around to face the girl in an elegant white wedding gown, flaunting the light blush that creep on her cheeks and a spider broach pinned on her right shoulder...

"Wooww MJ... U are looking beautiful.... I am sure Pete's gonna cry watching you walking down the aisle... " Ned overcome his shocked of seeing the rowdy tall girl from high school turning into a beautiful and elegant women.

"Ohh he is gonna cry, but not watching me, but you as you walk me down the aisle,.. When he realises that how his best friend rejected to be his best man"

Mj looked at him through mirror as she settled herself in front of the dressing table so Wanda could start with her makeup and hairs....

Her comment recieved a few giggles and snorts from the ladies around

" Hy stop roasting my son behind his back.... You know how hard it's for him to propose her, he chicken out three times before Tony pumped him up with some courage... " Room erupted into a laughter as the group remembered that specific memory.....

"So Ned what brings you here honey... " May asked him while looking down at the red velvet box he was holding which he completely forgot about...

"Oh yes thankx may...... Here MJ..... Peter send this for you. ... Said something about tradition and has a past, something like that.... "

May took the box from Ned and opened it only to be looking more shocked...

"What is it May...??? " Pepper asked the women who raised her adopted son...

May wiped up the tear that she didn't realised have flowed down her cheeks

" I didn't know he had this all along.... I know he had it when we first took him in, but after few years and a couple of apartment shifts I thought he lost it and I didn't asked thinking he will feel bad and guilty to lose the last memory of their. "

Pepper came behind may and put consoling hand over May's shoulder while she herself take a look inside the box...

"It's beautiful..... Is it her's..... I mean Mary's.... "

At this she received a nod from her....
The box contained a small locket with a silver chain.....