Extra-curricular

Again it was another boring late afternoon, early evening in the Avengers tower....... Everyone was lounging around the kitchen, dinning table or around the connected common room......

Where tony was sitting in one of the dinning chairs with Bruce both mind deep into stark tab trying to figure out a problem.... Natasha was sitting on a love seat in common room with Clint and sam playing mario cart. Steve and Bucky were in kitchen wearing apron with small shields saying "TO BE A HERO WHAT YOU NEED IS A HOT LUNCH" and other one saying "I CAN COOK ONE HANDED 'LITERALLY' " respectively cooking a late lunch - early dinner because they are the only who can make something edible, which won't need a trip to medbay..... At the same time thor was on a mission to find the hidden pop tarts because as Steve said in his patriotic voice, " No thor, 15 pop tarts are enough for one day..... And now  u have to eat salad to counter all that sugar " So thor was on a mission ..... basically it was a boring afternoon due to lack of a certain spider kid who would join them any moment now.

As on the cue, elevator declared the arrival of spiderbaby which lifted the mood of the whole room....

"Hy everyone!!!! " Peter got a variety of hi... Hellos...welcome young midgardian and a hiyaaa from a specific archer in reply. .. Peter dropped his school bag near the door and flooped himself next to natasha who made space for him without looking up from her magazine.

Soon Bucky brought a bowl with  a bunch of cut fruits and put in front of Peter on the table.... "I want it finished. Dinner will be served in  half an hour" In a deadpan voice.... Everybody knew about peters metabolism and how he reacts when hungry , so it was an unsaid norm to give him in between snacks to avoid the marshmallow incident... Clint tried to steal a grape from the bowl but was swatted away by natasha.

There again was silence with only noise was crunching of fruits and the video game.... When suddenly Peter's expression change as either he realised he was choking or he had suddenly remembered something he needed to do....

"Ohh oh... Miss Romanoff... "

"It's natasha, Peter... We have discussed it before"

"Ohh yaaa... Miss natasha... I.. "

From dining table Tony said, "Peter first chew and then speak " This grabbed the attention of all the occupants of the room...

"Soooryy" He started chewing as fast as he could  before he again forget what he wanted to ask and it looked like he will choke on while chewing.... As soon as he gulp down the Apple in his mouth he started again.

"Ok I am done... So miss natasha I wanted a favor... And if u don't want to do, that is totally fine.. Like I can find a video or two on internet that could help but I thought learning from a person would be more easily like face to face interaction helps in learning that why there is whole concept of school but it's not like online school ate bad it also helps to kids who live far away or can't come due to many reasons you know like health, money or there is no school to go to... You know there are soo many places in earth where kids can't go to school , like school is important. I know it's tough too, like no one like homework or bullies, not that I am being bullied, that's a different topic.......... Wait a second.... What was I saying..???? " Peter himself looked more confused than rest of the Avengers....

He looked at natasha as of she knew the answer to it.....
"Ummm... A.. You said you need a favor... I guess, then I think you off tracked." Natasha tried to regain her 'I don't care attitude'.

"Oh.. OHH yaaa.... I wanted a favor . .
Ummm... Cann you... Umm how do I say... Umm can you teach me some moves... " At this everybody stopped what they were doing as the conversation took an interesting turn...