I want one of my own

Italics-peters thoughts
Enjoy the story!!!

Peter pov
'Ok u can do this, u are spiderman a freaking avenger,, almost avenger, not the point.. U know that. Deep breath Peter deep breath..
Ok I got it. I can do it... Oh no no no.. I can't lose hope. Da-Mr. Stark says, hope is my forte, so thats what I am gonna use....

"Let's do this one more time"

Spiderman swing through the streets of queens to the crazy man in the city, a potential villain.

"HY YOU!!! "

"U MR...... WHAT ARE U EXACTLY"

"DOWN HERE, NO NO ON THE RIGHT,,, OOH MY RIGHT,,, YOUR LEFT"

'Why these villians so idiot to strike a city with a superhero, never mind. Maybe it's my day's , maybe today I would finally find my personal villain'

"Hy Mr.robotics. yaaa that's what I will call u, u know with all this mechanics flying around u.... How are u doing it actually".

Peter tried to strike an conversation with the strange man with robotic wings,tentackes and are those fins and gills around his neck.... The villians only are getting crazier these days.

" U little insect can't save your pathetic city, I will bring this to ruins to avenge my past, and opportunities taken away from me by a pathetic man with power"

"First of all I am an arachanid, and second of all, u are a little late buddy. Avengers are not in town, they have bigger missions than u and Mr. Stark is on a vacation with family, so u need to brought an appointment before u know, destroying fruitlessly...... Only if the big revenge u want is from meeeeee"

'I really hope it's me.... I have none of my personal villan, a villain of my own who want a venegence against me. I know Mr. Stark had made many enemies , but like seriously every second psycho I fight, has something against him. Or rellated to him'

"Hy man, not cool. I am trying to give a monologue and u are throwing these slimi thingies at me"

"U can't stop me spider boy, and it's not you who I hold grudge against but the man with Stark"

'Again, it's his relative... "

"Hy big guy, (+Peter tried to talk while fighting the , what was his name? )
Mr. Rodhes is also not here, didn't u heard Avengers on a mission, captain america, falcon, winter soldier, war machine, u know all right"

"Leave me alone u little pest, u are of no use of mine"

"Haaww, it hurts, "

'No seriously, it hurts, every single villain I fought has grudge against everybody but me... 

Last week, Stinker  ya exactly the name suggest create hvoc of bad like really bad smell in new York and reason for his act was, Morgan like the little princess can hurt somebody, but apparently Stinker was a teacher at her kindergarten and got smushed by the playing dough of hers leaving him stinking for his interview for promotion....... Man, are u literally blamming a little girl for that, maybe u didn't deserve the promotion "

"Oh spiderkid, be a man and come down to fight..... "

"Why can't u be a spider and fight with me up here"....

'Again where was I before that bafoon interupted me,,, ya villains...... Not only Morgan but some villains also came for falcon, Bucky, Mr. America., ms. Romanoff, even for katniss(hawkeye), like do really anyone know him???

Even Mrs. Potts Stark.. Because apparently she stopped a crazy reporter lady to harass Mr.stark back in times and now she come back for revenge .... People need to learn the art of LET IT Gooo'

"OK now it's getting boring...... Let's end this, "

So I quite easily webbed up that stupid man and stuck him to the wall of oscorp till new Yorks finest police men come to pick him up.

"Ok man so before u go into custody, I have one question u didn't answer me..... Who do u hold a grudge against, pushing u to become THIS"

"That man  with stark, that ugly, stupid, fat, a regret in name of human, THAT IDIOT KNOWN AS HAPPY HOGAN"

'U GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! EVEN HAPPY HAS HIS OWN VILLAIN   ...all I want was just one of my own '