I Am Here ....If You Wait. : Part 2

"Peter you are not responding,  'Hush little baby ' protocol activated"  Peter knew he has to get a grip of his emotions before he gets caught.but who was gonna come in this empty tower now. Everywhere he look, it was an ugly reminder of the happy days and wakeful nights spend here with his mentor, hero...dad....now only remains were the half completed projects, tools and switched off robots , who once used to be the life of the labs.....dummy and butter fingers never looked so, metallic, piece of machine ever.maybe it was Mr.stark who bought life into things...and now ....like him they are forgotten too...

"Hey kiddo.....looks like Friday snitch on you again...." maybe Peter will snap his neck someday with all the surprises..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"To...tony ....you...y"

"lets first take a breath roos, breath in , you are doing great, now hold, 1 2 3 now breath out.
Let's try again, breath in, 1 2 3 , now breath out..."

" you..you are not here..." his cries intensify as he realise that this timber of voice was not his imagination, neither the man himself. But the sound through speaker....he should be glad, to even be able to hear his voice ....but it only made him come face to face of his bitter reality ...that he isn't coming....

"Bambi....you need to calm down..i am on the way to your location..be there in no time...FRIDAY....share my eta to the spiderling"

" No suit is engaged. No ETA available ."
" You heard that Pete, I am just around the corner.....let make a movie night tonight , what say."
"you are not here, you are not here, you are not here"  Peter wished if he could just stop crying but , when is anything happened as he wished for.

"cmon buddy, calm down. Your little heart is still beating too fast.....we can get the whole gang hear....I will call pepper and see if Rodhey be available too. will get your Aunt May out of work sooner than usual, she won't like it, but she would do anything for you, can get Happy to pick her up. " He felt even more shattered at the mention for her beloved aunt....it was true, she would do anything for him.
...
"FRIDAY what's my ETA !!!"

"All suits are disengaged at avengers compound. ETA unavailable"

"See, about to reach you. See you in no time.and then you can tell me about what got you so worked up. We will stay up all night, eat stupid food and watch even stupid teleshopping channels or whatever you kids do these days. We have all the time in the world kid, please calm down"  Peter tried to understand how can a recording can hold so much emotions, why didn't he knew about this protocol before. Maybe he never needed , or maybe Tony was always there to help him out.....maybe he didn't really have all the time in the world, and what he had, he wasted it by taking them for granted.... Only if he could get another minute, another second to see Mr.stark, to hug him one more time......
It's funny how his life was now filled with more  and more ifs as the days passed.

What would happened IF he hadn't went to Dr.strange

What if he had stopped goblin

What if he had let Stephen send them to their universe without interfering

What if he had not fell for mysterios plan

What if he hadn't left the bus for MoMA

What if he had used the gauntlet himself rather than Tony

What if he never able to go to college

What if he can't pay the rent next week

What if he can't have food on the table after three days...

What if he never woke up after a bad patrol

His life was only filled with a void and all the what-ifs.....

" Peter, listen to my voice, you need to breathe kiddo before you pass out.....cmon, great breathe in .....hold 1 2 3 ...,now breath out ....
Please bambino....just hold on till I get home....then you have nothing to worry about.Dad will take care of everything..
i know the very sound that always calm you down......FRIDAY initiate protocol 'Spidey's lullaby '

Peter left gasping on the lab floor, as he tried to make sense of tony's voice....try to keep those sound into a core memory, he could hold on till end of the line, how he just called him his dad.... only if he could call him that too, but it was too late.

"SPIDEY'S LULLABY ' activated" 

The lab got eerily silent, just like an approaching storm , as the empty hallway of the tower resonant the sound of brutally crying kid along with the sickening noise of a FLATLINE...