Basking in the Warmth (Pt. 2)

All Might... and my mom. All Might is dating my mom? So All Might...

"Wah?! Does this mean...?! A- Y-Yagi, you're going to be my dad?!"

Blood spewed from All Might's mouth as he choked, shocked. Inko, ever the attentive worry-wart, was dabbing at his chin with a handkerchief not a moment later.

"If- if that is how you want to think of it, I... I wouldn't mind," All Might admitted sheepishly, coughing into his fist to draw attention away from his embarrassment.

"H-How long has this been going on?!"

"A couple of months now," Inko answered. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you earlier, Izuku. We were going to, the day I invited you over for dinner!"

"It's okay, Mom! I'm just happy you're happy. I suppose I'm just a little confused on how this all even happened."

"Well, Toshi here came to visit me during my lunch break! As you know, it's earlier in the day when you're still at school, so I'm often quite lonely. He introduced himself as your coach - I knew I'd noticed you gaining muscle - and we hit it off. It was so nice having someone to talk to, and he was so kind." She gazed over at the man fondly, tilting her head in an innocent, angelic way. Then she coughed, glancing slyly at Izuku like her next words held more weight than they did on the surface. "We got to know each other better, found out some interesting things about one another..."

All Might coughed, his cheeks darkening as he fumbled for his coffee mug. "Yes, I suppose I probably let my guard down a little too much. Your mother is an observant woman."

"I'm glad!" Mitsuki piped up, rounding the coffee table to wrap Inko up into an embrace. "It's about damn time Inko found a decent guy!" She turned to All Might, the vivacious curl of her lips sharpening menacingly. "'Cause you are gonna treat this gal right, right Mr. Yagi?"

"Of course." All Might bowed hastily, a droplet of sweat dampening his brow. Even the Symbol of Peace couldn't help but cower a bit under Mitsuki Bakugou's warning glares.

"Also," Inko spoke up again, "Toshi is helping with the finances. I told him he didn't need to, but he insisted, and as a result, I can finally quit my second job! Izuku, I can cook dinner for you again. We can have late nights on the couch watching shows together again." She teared us as she delivered the news, sniffling loudly, and Izuku found his eyes getting watery too.

"And that means you can quit your job too." Kacchan murmured next to him, and shoved at Izuku, encouraging him to go sit next to his mother. Izuku stood and collapsed into Inko's arms, hugging her close. And after a brief second, he opened his arm to All Might, too, who bashfully accepted the offer.