First Flowers of Spring

I'm baaaaack! 🎉

So sorry about the wait! I've got some longer parts for you in attempt to compensate. Anyway, I mentioned this in the last chapter, but from now on updates are gonna be every OTHER Tuesday instead of every Tuesday. School is just too busy for me rn to keep that old schedule up.

I might post a day late or early sometimes, if I do I'll let you guys know via my message board or Twitter, so follow me kn here or there if you wanna get notifs 💛

Thank you guys, truly, for the votes and comments and reads! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Katsuki's grip on the shiny red thermos he was holding tightened as wild hair and big red shoes became visible down the street. The nerd was sitting on the sidewalk, his ass on the pavement- which could not be comfortable- clad in his own workout apparel. If you could even call it that. Large gym shorts pooled at his thighs as he sat and a plain baggy t-shirt covered his torso. On top of the stupid oversized outfit, he was scribbling nerd shit into his crappy, singed nerd-book instead of stretching. Katsuki huffed to himself at the sight.

  Damn Deku will never change. Once a nerd, always a nerd.

  Katsuki thought exasperatedly, but for a long moment his eyes stayed locked on the burnt, torn, and water damaged notebook nimble fingers meticulously documented in. He wondered why the idiot didn't just use a new one. The spiral he was holding definitely didn't have very good memories attached to it- for either of them, if he was being honest. Maybe he just didn’t have another one. He did have money problems, it wouldn’t be surprising to find out Deku wouldn’t even set aside money to buy himself new things.

 Katsuki growled and stomped forward, pushing that thought aside for later as he adjusted his own, much more appropriate outfit. He wore a form fitting tank top and breathable joggers, both made of fabric resistant to the heat residing in his palms. It was sensible and fashionable, unlike a certain green haired idiot.

 Said idiot looked up at the sound of the blonde's stomping and was jumping to his feet the second their eyes made contact.

 "Kacchan! You're here! Are you ready to train? I can't wait for you to meet Mr. Yagi! I wonder how different this will be from your usual workouts? Probably very different, since you tend to focus on your upper body." The nerd rambled as he approached, a gleeful look on his face.

 "Tch, shut the hell up! You talk too much."

 The excitement on Deku's face was replaced by a sudden bashfulness, his cheeks tinging pink as he blinked innocently.

 "Ah, sorry Kacchan, I guess I just got a little too exci-"