Tepid (Pt. 3)

I'm so sorry, this was meant to be posted along with the last part- I didn't notice it cut off!! So this isn't really a full part, it's very short and a finish to the last part. I didn't want to just edit the last part because then people might not see it, so I just added it as a new one.

So sorry!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Kacchan nodded, a little frown settling across his lips.

 "Tch. Those extras still hitting you? Woulda thought they'd lose the balls to do something like that if I stopped. You should stand up for yourself, you're training now aren't you?"

 Izuku hummed a bit, the brief bit of fear he had at Kacchan finding out petering away.

 "Well, I should probably go. I have to hurry home so I can get ready for my shift," Izuku said, taking his arm back and sliding the sleeve back down to cover the cover mark. "But th-thank you for having me over, Kacchan!"

 "Yeah, whatever. I'll see you later nerd." Kacchan turned away from him, pulling out journals and books from his school bag. That's right, they had homework to do, too.

 Izuku grabbed his yellow backpack off the floor and slung it over his shoulder, waving one last time to the blonde before he left, who didn't give him any indication he even saw said wave. Izuku apologized to Mitsuki for not being able to stay till dinner and left with a promise to come back sometime. As he stepped out of the house and into the light of the setting sun, Izuku sighed- an ambiguous sound that was neither happy nor sad.

 He had a lot to think about that night.