Tepid (Pt. 2)

"Sh-Should you really be that rude to Aunt Mitsuki, Kacchan? She’s just excited,” Izuku said.

 "Shut the fuck up, nerd." Kacchan said, walking across his room to plop down at his desk. Izuku followed and stood beside him as he watched the blonde open up a sleek black laptop. Kacchan leaned back in his seat as he turned it on, only to glance at Izuku and stand right back up, huffing. Izuku was confused at first, watching him, but all the pieces clicked into place when he saw Kacchan grabbing an extra chair that had been pressed up against the wall along with the blonde's assortment of dumbells and pulleys.

 Kacchan dragged it over for him wordlessly and plopped back into his seat, ignoring Izuku's quiet, "Th-Thank you, Kacchan,"

 As the laptop screen lit up, Kacchan leaned forward and got to work, typing in a short and concise version of the symptoms Izuku had described. Izuku grabbed underneath the seat, pulling it forward with him as he scooted closer to the screen. He was a bit anxious to see what they would find.

 Immediately, upon pressing search, the word "Depression" popped up everywhere.

' Depression Symptoms and Warning Signs '

' 5 Signs You Have Depression '

' Dealing With Depression '

' What is Depression? Things You Should Know '

 The list went on and on and on. Kacchan clicked on a couple of the links, his eyes scanning over the pages and reading some information out loud, but Izuku wasn't really listening.

 Depression. So… there was something wrong with him?

 Surprisingly, the thought was... relieving. He'd half expected to find nothing upon searching, assuming he was alone in this, too. But if it had a name, that meant there had to be other people out there who were also feeling this way. There were people who had already gone through this, and maybe they would be kind enough to share their wisdom with him.

 "Oi, are you even listening? This is your disease we're talking about here." Kacchan spoke suddenly.

 Izuku looked up with a small grin, pointing out, "Kacchan, depression isn't a disease,"