The fight.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
"Will come on!"
I said while I was following Will outside.
"you can't leave its raining.I said I was sorry alright?"

Will just ignored me while he was packing his bag ready to leave on his bike.I didn't want him to leave and I rlly didn't want him to get sick from the rain.

"Its really cool complain I-it's rlly cool we are just not in the mood right now.." I said.

Will turned his face to me.
"YEAH MIKE THATS THE PROBLEM!
YOU GUYS ARE NEVER IN THE MOOD ANYMORE!" The smaller boy yelled.

I was in shock i didn't expect Will to be mad at me.I just looked at Will not knowing what to say.

"UR RUIN OUR PARTY!"
Will said while he put his backpack on his back.

I didn't ruin the party what the hell was he saying.

THATS NOT TRUE! I yelled back.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
How could he be so stupid ofcourse he ruined the party whit his stupid...whit those stupid girls! I guess girls are more important to him then his bestfriend...

"REALLY?
WHERES DUSTIN RIGHT NOW?!"

Mike didn't say anything he just looked away not knowing what to say.

"SEE! YOU DONT KNOW AND YOU DONT EVEN CARE AND OBVIOUSLY HE DOESNT KNOW EITHER AND I DONT BLAME HIM!"
I yelled.

Look at him!I know for sure I'm going crazy right now ugh he's so stupid! whit his stupid fluffy dark hair and his stupid freckles and hes stupid stupid chocolate brown eyes I could stare in forever.I don't wanna feel this for my bestfriend that's wrong. And it's always her it's always El whit her powers she doesn't even know how to write and she can barely read!

"YOURE DESTROYING EVRYTHING FOR WHAT?!
SO YOU CAN SWAP SPIT WHIT SOME STOOPID GIRL?!" I snapped.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
Omg did he rlly just said that omg he's going to far!

"El IS NOT STOOPID!!
ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DONT LIKE GIRLS!"

Will backed up a little he just stood there schocked by what i just said. i regretted it right away.I saw he was hurt I rlly didn't want to hurt him it just came out of my mouth.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
Oof that stung..
He rlly just said that..
I could feel myself tear up and I can feel my anger coming back again.
Like ofcourse its his fault is he that stoopid I wish I was El.

i looked at mike and I could now feel the tears rolling down my face.
I dropped my bike and yelled at him.

"OFCOURSE ITS YOURE FAULT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Mike looked at me shocked and confused.

Then I realized what I said. Shit!

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
WoW I was shocked by him yelling at me like that and I was also confused. Wait what does he mean by "it's ur fault"Does h-he.. no Mike he doesn't like you that would be stupid I don't know why but he gives me this weird feeling and I ignore it all the time. Its a feeling I don't have when I'm hanging out whit El.

I saw Will looking scared and just staring at me .

"W-what?"
I said still confused and still a little mad.

"I-I SAID ITS YOURE F-FAULT MIKE! BUT ITS NOT EASY WHEN YOURE IN LOVE WHIT YOURE STRAIGHT BESTFRIEND!"
Will explained.

I stood there in shock
"Will i-

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
Omg I hate myself I ruined our friendship now I shouldn't have said that.More tears fell down my face.

I grabbed my bike.
"I s-should g-go now..."I said looking at the taller boy. Then i hopped on the bike until I could feel Mike grab my wrist and pull me of the bike.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"No!-Will stay!"I said.

He liked me he really liked me! I could feel a explosion of butterflies in my stomach and now I know I was in love whit him and that was that feeling I kept ignoring.

"You make me crazy somtimes Byers!"I said smiling.

"W-what?" Will said in a shaky voice.

Then I grabbed him by his collar and pressed my lips to his and kissed him. Wills eyes widened in shock then he closed his eyes and kissed back.
After a few second I pulled back smiling and I looked at The smaller boy who was really red.

"I like you Byers I really do.." I said.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
I didn't know what was happening did he really kissed me? And said he liked me back?

"R-really?" I asked.
"Yes I really do Will.." he answered.

I smiled and felt like the luckiest person right now I just couldn't believe it
Mike came closer again and wiped my tears away. I looked at him and hugged him rlly tight then I stood up on my tiptoes grabbed his face and gave him another kiss.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
I could feel Wills lips against mine again they were a little salty from the tears but that doesn't matter. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"Mike?" Will said whit a little smile.
"Y-yeah?"
"Crazy toghether right?" The smaller boy said.
Yeah Crazy toghether!..

{HI BABY GIRLS😏THIS MY FIRST WATTPAD STORY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT HEHE IM GOING TO WRITE MORE ONSHOTS DO YOU GUYS MAYBE HAVE SOME IDEAS?}