Icecream and kisses.

Will and Mike were walking in the woods it was a hot summer day so they got icecream and decided to walk in the woods becouse there is more shadow.

"You like ur strawberry icecream?" Mike asked smiling at the smaller boy next to him.
"Mmh yep! You like yours?"
"Yep! Can i taste yours? you can taste mine!"Mike asked a little shy.
"Oh uhm.. ofcourse!" Will giggled while switching icecreams whit Mike.
He's so cute Mike thought.

Later The two boys heard voices from further away so they stood still to hear where it's comming from. later they saw two boys comming from the bushes one boy had a fanny backpack wearing on his waist and he had a bright red polo shirt on. Then there was a taller boy whit dark wavy hair,Big glasses, and he wore a Hawaii blouse.

Will and Mike just stared at them while licking there icecreams, "who are they?" Mike asked.
"I dunno.." Will answered. They continued to look at the two boys.

"Hey Eddie wanna know what I wanna do now?" The taller boy asked while smirking at the shorter boy whit the fannybag.
"No what?.."
"Bang you're mom!" The taller boy laughed.
"That's so not funny!"
"It wasn't supposed to be funny Eddie Spaghetti" the taller boy smirked.

"Well Lets go home so I can bang you're mom" the boy kept teasing the shorter one.
"Shut up Richie!"
"Make me" the taller boy winked at him.
"Ur so dead!" The shorter boy yelled and started to run after Richie but before he wanted to land on Richie he already jumped to the side so that Eddie fell on the ground.
"Ow! Richieee!"

The boy in the Hawaii shirt runned to Eddie who was laying on the ground.
"Oh shit Eddie Bear Are you okay?"
"Richie stop calling me that!"
"Mmh okay Eddie!" He smirked.
Then the taller boy started to get on top of the smaller boy.

"Rich get off me!"
"Nope not until I can bang you're mom hehe"
"Ugh! Rich!! Stop it"
Richie started to mock Eddies mom, "heyy Eddie bear where is my kiss?" He smirked.
"Arggg! Can you get off me now? Ur sitting on my-"

Then Richie stared a few seconds at the smaller boy and grabbed his collar and kissed him.
After a few seconds Richie pulled away and Eddie was shocked he was so shocked he started to get really red and gasping for air.
"Oh shit Eddie!" Richie started to grab Eddies fannyback and pulled out his inhaler. And holded it to Eddies mouth so he can get air again.

Mike and Will were shocked,
"Did they just k-kissed?" Mike asked.
"Uhm y-yeah.."
"Where are they even comming from?" Will asked turning his head to Mike.
"I have no idea.."
"Mike?.. why does that Hawaii blouse guy look like you?" Will asked and giggled.
"No he does not! I'm way hotter look at him his a nerd!"
Mike started to get jealous.
"Mmh you are hotter.." Will said turning red.
"Uhm what?.."
"Uhm nothing!.." Will panicked.

"U okay?" Richie asked.
"Yeah thx.." Eddie replied.
Eddie stared at him and then looked behind Richie. Richie turned around to see where Eddie was looking at. They saw the other boys looking at them.
"Oh shit!" Richie said while he got off Eddie.
"We were just uhm- we fell!" Richie lied.
"Y-yeah!" Eddie said whit a red face.

"Yeah sure you fell!" Mike smirked at them.
Eddie and Richie didn't know what to say so Richie panicked and asked,
"are you two uh boyfriends?"
"Uhm..no!" Mike said.
"We are just..friends" Will said looking down.
Mike went silent.
"Oops sorry it looked like it" Richie laughed a little.

"I mean.. that bowlcut boy looks like his madly in love whit you! And you look like you feel the same but you're trying to hide it"
Richie said while smirking at Mike and Will.
Will started to get nervous and forgot to lick his icecream that was melting.

"Shut up! We are not boyfriends You guys are!we saw you two kissing"
Mike yelled.
Richie was silent he felt embarrassed.
"We are boyfriends now I guess he just kissed me yeah thats true and I love him!" Eddie said whit confidence.
Richie looked at him whit wide eyes.
"You love me?" He asked.
"Yeah Rich I love you I really do!" Eddie answered smiling.

"Wow Uhm.." that was easy what if I say I loved Mike right now? Will thought. Will couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Mike I love you!" Will said out loud.
Richie and Eddie were just staring at them in shock.
"What?.." Mike asked confused.
"I said I l-love y-you!"
"Wait..just as friends or..?"

"Omg Ur so stoopid he says he love you ofcourse means more then friends!" Richie said rolling his eyes at Mike.
"Just kiss already!" Eddie said.

"So more then friends?" Mike asked again.
"Yes more then friends Mike!" Will said.
Then Mike dropped his icecream and kissed Will aggressively. Will didnt know what was happening becouse it was going to fast.

"Wow Mike calm down!" Richie said.
"Jeez" Eddie replied staring at the boy kissing infront of them.
Mike pulled away and looked at Will who was really red and his eyes widened he just stood there frozen and then he dropped his icecream to.

"Mike i-" Will didn't know what to say and realized Eddie and Richie had seen it.
"I love you Willy" mike said smiling and ruffling Wills hair.

"I said they loved eachother!" Richie said proud of himself.
"Let's go home Will and watch Star Wars toghether!" Mike said while grabbing Wills hand and runned the way home. Will turned around and gave a little wave at the two boys.

"Mike almost ate Will he looked so confused!" Eddie laughed.
"Mmh I'm sure they are going to do the same when they are home" Richie said.
"Wanna do that to?" Eddie said whit a smirk.
"Uh-you want to Eddie spaghetti?"
"Mmh hehe yeah I want to!" Eddie said.
Richie couldn't help it but smile.
"Okay let's go then!" Richie said.
"Btw that Mike boy kinda looked like you!" Eddie said.

My English ew! Anyways I wanted to do a fanfic were Byler and reddie meet eachother heheh so here ya go.