Bubblegum.

💗
        𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 "𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦 -𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨"
            ༻𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐱༺
                          𝐓𝐖: 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬?

Max,El,Mike and Will decided to go on a picknick with a lot of food and blankets at the weathertop since it was a pretty hot summer day!

<3
"Ugh we've been walking forever its to hot!" Mike groaned. "Ugh shut up Wheeler!" Max yelled back walking way further with El.

Will giggled a little,
"you and Max really can't stop arguing"
"No she's just annoying" Mike replied.

Mike and Will walked way behind Max and El, El and Max were holding hands its just a "friend thing" they do. El turned around to look at Mike and Will who were walking way further behind.

"Keep trying to keep up with us!" El smiles while intertwining fingers with Max toghether.
Max couldnt help it but smile at El, Will looked a moment at Max's and El's hands.

If it's a friend thing why can't me and Mike do that? I mean just as friends even tho i want-
Will thought, then he felt someone touching his hand he looked down at his hand and saw Mike reaching for his hand.

Will looked up a little surprised, and Mike smiled a little while slowly intertwining there fingers toghether, Will couldn't help it but smile and he could feel his cheeck flush bright red. "Come on we gotta keep up with them!" Mike smiled.

After awhile they arrived at the top of the weathertop Mike was exhausted, "jeez finally!!"
He sighed and fell in the grass.
El laughed a little and whispered something to Max.

Will helped Max to put everything down.
Mike looked at Will and smiled, he looks kinda pretty in the sun his hair is shiney and his colorful clothes are cute, he looks so nice in his shirt.. mike thought to himself.

"Mike are you going to help us?! Or just sit there?" Max frowned.
"Oh uh yeah sorry!" Mike snapped out of his thought about Will.

When they put everything down they all sat down on the blanket, Eleven was eating eggos while Max and El where talking about random things and Mike was eating a bag of chips,Will was drawing in his sketchbook while Mike watched, Mike thought that Will was really talented and he loves to see Will draw.

Will could feel butterflies in his stomach of how close Mike was he could feel Mikes breath on his neck, "you're really talented!" Mike said while looking at Will. "Really?" Will smiled.
"Yeah really talented!"
Will smiled even more now.

Ugh i love mike so much!! Its hard to keep feelings for him he can't find out he will hate me it will ruin our friendship, I'm pretty sure i looked differently at him for 7 years now! But well- these 7 years are pretty dumb.. Will thought to himself.

Some time passed and Max was braiding Els hair while Eleven was reading a comic, Mike had finished his bag of chips and was also reading comics with Will.
Eventually Will got a little bored of the comic so he put it away and started to look around on the grass, the grass was filled with pink and white little flowers.

Will always liked flowers he thought they were pretty and smelled good he started to pick a lot of flowers and started to make a flower crown. Eleven turned his head to Will and looked at the flower crown, "that's..pretty Will!" El smiled. "Oh thank you El!" Will replied with a smile. El turned his head back and Max whispered something in Els ear, El nodded and they both stand up.