D&d.

Will is going to move whit his mom and his brother (Jonathan) and his new stephsister (El) in a week. Mike knew he had treated Will as a bad friend and when he realized Will was going to move in a week he felt horrible. So he wanted the OG party to play d&d whit Will before he's moving out of Hawkins.

The party had been in Mikes basement all day playing d&d just like they used to. They were all goin to miss Will so much and everyone felt bad for him for not wanting to play d&d whit him. So they decided to play it one more time before his moving away.

"Wow jeez I didn't know it was that late I have to go home now!" Dustin said while looking on his watch.
"Oh same tomorrow is school and it's already
1am" Lucas replied while grabbing his jacket.

"Oh okay it was fun!" Will said whit a smile.
"Yeah it was well see ya later!" Dustin said while running up the stairs.
"Not gonna lie I kinda missed playing d&d" Lucas said looking at the two boys.

"Yeah I liked it to.." Mike replied a little disappointed Becouse he knew Will was not in Hawkins anymore in a week and they wouldn't play d&d whiteout him.

When Dustin and Lucas left Mike and Will were to tired to clean up the mess in the basement. Will had to wait until he's brother Jonathan was ready to pick him up. The two boys were laying on the ground both really tired.

"Will?" Mike said while looking down at Will who was exhausted.
"Mmh?.."
"I wanted to say that I'm sorry for treating you as a bad friend I was to busy whit El and-" but before Mike could finish he's sentence Will spoke, "it's okay Mike.. If I wasn't so childish then the fight might have never happend" Will sighed.
"Huh? Its not youre fault it's mine I was a jerk and I'm sorry.." Mike said looking in the smaller boys eyes who was still wearing his d&d wizard custom.

"I just.. I hate growing up" Will said while he closed his eyes leaning his head leaning on Mikes shoulder. Mike looked at him and brushed his hand in Wills hair. "Will the wise?" Mike said blushing. "Yes Paladin?" Will asked whit a grin on his face.

"I'm going to miss you.."
Will sat up and looked at Mike for a few seconds, "I'm going to miss you more.."
Will started to tear up.
"I don't want you to leave me.. not again"
Mike said while tearing up to.
"I know Mike.."
Mike held Will closer and they both hugged eachother really tight.

"Will I uhm.. I really need to tell you something before you go.." Mike said while looking in Wills eyes.
"What is it?.."
"I uhm.. I kinda uhm- shit!" Mike struggled to find the right words to say it.
Will just looked at him confused.
"You know what Fuck it!" Mike said while he grabbed Wills collar and pressed his lips on Wills. Will was in shock but then closed his eyes taking in the feeling his lips tasted like sweet candy they ate earlier.

Mike pulled away to see Wills reaction. Will couldn't help it but smile. Both boys blushing red,
"I love you Will the Wise.." Mike said.
"Mike i- i love you to.." Will started to cry and letting out soft sobs.
"Omg! Will come here.." Mike said and held Will close to his chest. "Shh its okay I'm still here.." Mike said to comfort him.
"I don't wanna leave.." Will sobbed.
"I know.. im really going to miss you"
Will just sobbed and cried in  Mikes arms his head buried in Mikes chest and Mike brushing his hand through Wills hair.

Lol