Bike ride.

Noah and Finn are hot hehe.

Will and Mike runned out of school and grabbed there bikes. Will zipped up his colorful jacket. "So we are going to youre house?" Will asked."Yeah if you want to!" Mike said blushing.
"Yeah I would like that"

They hopped on there bikes and biked the way to Mikes house. Will stared at the beautiful boy who was biking infront of him. Will couldnt keep his eyes away from him he looked so pretty whit his wavy raven hair in the wind it looked so soft! Will was to busy whit admiring and thinking about Mike. That he didn't pull his eyes on the road. Until he jumped of a car who was honking at him. He lost balance and before he knew he fell of his bike hitting the side of his head on the ground and hurting he knees. Will groaned in pain and squeezing his eyes toghether. Later Mike turned around and saw Will was laying on the ground crying in pain.

"Omg Will! Are you okay?"
Mike said while dropping he's bike and running to the smaller boy who was laying on the ground.

"Omg ur bleeding!" Mike was worried he tried to help Will sit up.
"It hurts! Ow!" Will said while grabbing his knees. "Omg im going to get you home okay? I'm going to get you home" Mike said whit a comforting voice and grabbing the smaller boys arms. Will sat on the back of Mikes bike and Mike peddled as fast as he could to his home. Will was still crying of the pain he grabbed Mikes waist really tight. "Were almost there!" Mike said.

When they arrived Mike was home alone whit Will. "I'm going to bring you upstairs ok?" Mike said while he lift Will up and walking upstairs. Will kept sobbing and groaning in pain. "How did you even fall?" Mike asked.
"I-I was in my own thoughts.." Will sobbed.
Mike placed Will on the sink table.
(Or how that's called)

"We have to clean the wounds but i actually don't know how.." Mike said.
"It's okay Mike.."
"I'm going to try it okay?" Mike looked at Will while he grabbed a towel and put cold water on it. Then he pressed the towel to Wills forehead that was bleeding. Will groaned a little when he felt the cold water on his forehead.
Mike gently tapped the towel to clean it and Will couldn't help it but stare in his chocolate brown eyes. "Now ur legs!" Mike said while he rolled up the sleeves of Wills pants.
Then Mike pressed the towel again to the wounds. And grabbed out of a drawer some bandaids and gently put them on the wounds.
"Okay better now?.." Mike asked whit a little smile. "Uhm y-yeah thx.." Will smiles back.

Then there was a awkward silent between the two boys. "Oh uhm I forgot to put a bandaid in you're forehead!" Mike said while he grabbed another bandaid and slowly lift Wills chin up.
Will blushed really hard and looked in Mikes eyes again making eye contact. "Then Mike leaned in a little and gently pressed the bandaid on his forehead then he stared in the beautiful hazel eyes from Will. They both came closer to eachother leaving a little gap between them. Then Mike closed the gap and pressed his lips onto Wills They both closed there eyes and Will putting his hand one Mikes chest. Then Mike gently pulled away and the two boys stared at eachother both really red.
"You're better now?" Mike said smiling at Will.
"Yeah much better!.."