Snowday.

This oneshot is just about a snow day in Hawkins hehe.
💗

It was December and Christmas was over a week it was snowing in Hawkins everything was covered in snow and snowflakes were falling from the sky. Dustin,Lucas,Will and Mike wanted to go outside today to play whit the snow toghether.

"Honey are you sure you have enough warm chlothes on?" Joyce said worried looking at Will who was already drowned in his warm baggy chlothes. "Yes mom! Can I go now?" Will asked while rolling his eyes. "Oh wait you miss ur beanie!" Joyce grabbed a dark green beanie whit a fluffy ball on it that matched whit his scarf. Joyce bent down to his son and put the beanie on his head. "Okay thats enough now!" Will said. "Okay honey go have fun" Joyce gave a quick kiss on Wills cheeck and Will got outside in the cold riding his bike on his way to Mikes house. Joyce watched Will worried out of the window she was always worried of Will.

Will almost slipped of his Bike a few times but he made it to Mikes house. "Byers!" Dustin said and waved at him whit a big smile. Mike Lucas and Dustin runned to Will and Will smiled at them Mike gave Will a unexpected hug. But Will liked it he blushed and awkwardly hugged back. Then he took a second to look at Mike he had a big green jacket and a scarf and beanie whit stripes on it. His hair covered whit little snowflakes and he had a red nose and red cheeks that covered his beautiful freckles.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
He looked freaking cute I wish I could press my cold lips on his to warm them. I drowned in my thought like often until Lucas throwed a snowball at me.  "Ah Lucas!" I laughed then Dustin threw one at Mike and Lucas threw another one in my face. "Ow!"
"Will are you okay?!" Mike said grabbing my arm. "Yeah I'm okay it's just a snowball." I laughed. "Come on let's get them" Mike whisperd in my ear and grinned. I could feel myself turn red whit that he was whispering in my ear. Then Mike grabbed snow from the ground and made it into a ball and threw it in Dustins face Mike laughed at the curly boy that almost fell. Then threw a snowball at Lucas and Mike helped me Lucas and Dustin throwed back.

Dustin and Lucas randomly runned behind Mikes house leaving Will and Mike laughing and confused. "Do they have a plan or somthing?" Will giggled. "Oh god! I think so"
Then they heard screaming comming towards them and the two boys saw Lucas and Dustin whit really big snowballs in there arms running towards them. "Oh shit! Run Will!" Mike yelled and Will quickly runned away screaming as a girl. Mike runned after Will. Mike looked back while still running to see where Lucas and Dustin were. Mike turned his head back and tripped over Will and Will quickly turned around to Mike but still fell on the ground and Mike fell on top of him.

"Oof!" Will groaned a little laying in the cold snow. Then he looked up and realized how close Mikes face was to hes they both stared in eachothers eyes. There was just a little gap between there lips.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
I stared in the hazel eyes of the small boy who layed under me. Then my eyes stared his lips I couldn't help it but look at them I just want to kiss him right now! I felt Will staring back whit widened eyes and tugging at my jacket. Just a few inches and our lips were touching I couldn't help it,So I closed the gap between us I kissed him gently on his cold lips. Will didn't pull away I felt him letting his hand go of my jacket then he closed his eyes and kissed back.
Then after a few seconds i pulled back and stared in his eyes again. Will gasped a little for air then I got of him and helped him up. I smiled at Will and blushed.

I just kissed Will Byers omg I love him so much he's so adorable.
We stared at eachother for a sec. Then we heard voices behind us "there are you guys!" Lucas yelled while running to us.
"We lost you guys omg!" Dustin said out of breath. "Oh we were just..uhm here" Will said looking up to Mike. "Well we had to say that Nancy made chocolate milk for us!" Dustin said. "Were comming!" Mike said and Dustin and Lucas already runned back to Mikes house. Mike looked at the smaller boy and saw Will shivering. Will looked back and smiled at him his cheeks and nose red. Then Will grabbed Mikes hand and Mike connected there fingers toghether. "Well Lets go Willy" Mike said to the smaller boy. Will giggled of how Mike just called him. "Okay Mikey.." Will smiled.