Sleepover pt3.

"C-can we just do somthing else?" Will asked embarrassed. "Yeah..good idea" Mike replied blushing.

"No first you two have to kiss" El said smiling.
"Kiss Kiss!" Lucas said smirking.
"We know you two want to" Dustin said while looking at Will and Mike.

"Ugh lets just go to bed it's late and obviously Will and Mike wouldn't admit it becouse they are to scared" Max sighed while walking to her bed whit El following her.

Lucas stood up and also walked to his bed. "Guys we will support you just so you know" Lucas said while getting under his blankets. Mike and Will said nothing they were embarrassed and there faces were red.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I didn't know that Mike liked girls and boys..
So maybe I have a change? No ofcourse not he doesn't like you no one would like to date a freak like me.
My head drowned in a million thoughts. Then Mike tapped my shoulder.

"Uhm.. let's go to bed to" mike said.
"Oh uhm sure.." I answered.
Mike walked to our onesised bed and layed himself down while making space for me.
I grabbed my teddy bear and awkwardly walked to the mattress and layed myself next to Mike. "Goodnight Guys" Dustin said.
"Goodnight everyone" the others answered.

I just stared up to the ceiling. Mikes shoulders were pressed agains mine and Mikes pajamas I was wearing smelled just like him Mike turned to me
"goodnight Will.."
"Oh uhm Goodnight Mike.." I replied.
I felt allot safer now I was really close to the person who always comforted me Mike turned around and turned off the nightlamp.
Then I didn't feel safe anymore i couldn't sleep if there wasn't any lights. Everytime it's dark it's reminds me of that place..
I could feel myself panicking.
All the flashbacks came back to me.
I started to breath heavely and started to cry.

"Will?.." Mike turned around while putting on the nightlamp he heard there was somthing wrong whit Will. He looked at the smaller boy who was crying and hugging the teddy bear to his chest. Will looked up at Mike and felt embarrassed for crying.

"Omg Will what's wrong?" Mike asked. "Are you hurting again?"
Mike said worried. "No..i-I'm scared" Will replied looking in Mikes eyes.
"Hey it's okay Will I'm here" Mike said while wiping the tears off Wills face. Will let out a few sobs. "Wanna go drink some water?.."
Mike asked. Will nodded and Mike grabbed Wills hand and walked to the bathroom in the basement. Everyone was asleep Dustin was sleeping on the couch snoring whit his bowl of popcorn still in his arms.

Mike opened the bathroom door and Will walked to the sink. Mike layed his hand on Wills back and Will drank the water.
"Better now?" Mike asked to the boy who had red puffy eyes from crying.
"Y-yes thx Mike.." Will answered.

Will turned around to Mike and realized how close they were standing. They both looked in eachothers eyes and Will turned red. Then Mike leaned closer and cupped his hands in Wills face. Will looked up and stared at him and then gave a look at his lips. Then Mike pressed his lips to Wills. Wills eyes widened in shock and then closed his eyes taking in the feeling. He could feel tears roll down his cheecks again.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
Omg I can't believe I'm kissing him! I realized Will didn't pull away instead he kissed back. I loved the feeling of Wills lips agains mine. I pulled away and looked at Will who was really red and shocked by what just happend.

"Mike i.." Will didnt know what to say. "Will i love you.." I said to him smiling.
"W-what?" Will said confused.
"I said I love you! I love you so much Byers.." I said. Will looked at me then he smiled.
"Mike I love you to I really do.." he answered.

Omg I can't believe this is happening I thought.
I smiled at the smaller boy
"Lets go to sleep Willy" I said while I grabbed his hand. Will giggled and we both layed down in our bed. Will looked at me and hugged his teddy bear again. I looked back and grabbed his teddy bear and yeeted to the ground.
"Mike w-what are you" but before he could finish his sentence i gave him another small kiss and put my arms around him. Will looked up and blushed then he buried his head in my chest smiling. "Goodnight Willy.." I said while hugging him. "Goodnight Mikey.." Will answered. Then we both fell asleep.

Hellu im so sorry This was the last chapter of the sleepover I felt like it was to long and boring but yeah I hope you guys still liked it!