Sleepover pt2.

Max was braiding Elevens hair on the couch while Lucas and Dustin were arguing over that Phoebe Gates was hotter then Suzie.
(Dustins girlfriend from summer camp)
Mike and Will layed next to eachother reading comics toghether Mike readed it out loud for Will.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
Omg I love it when he reads the comics out loud I think it's funny when he mimics the voices of the characters he's really good at it!
I giggled and looked at Mike and then glanced at his lips. They looked so soft I wonder what's it like to kiss them.

"Are you laughing at me Byers?" Mike asked whit a teasy voice. I giggled again "no I'm not!" I said laughing.
"Yeah you're laughing at me!" Mike said.

Mike closed the comic and throwed it.
Wait is he mad at me? I thought.
Then Mike pushed me to the mattress and looked at me for a second then he started to tickle me.

"hahah mike stopppp!" I laughed.
"This what you get for laughing at me William" he said laughing aswell. "Micheal! Stoppp" I said again. "Alright then!" Mike said while smirking at me. I looked at him and blushed he's so freaking cute!

Mike got up and realized evryone was staring at us. "What!" Mike said looking at the others.
"Mmh.. nothing" Max said.
"You're just teasing him a lot lately" Lucas smirked.
"Yeah you gotta tell us somthing?" El asked.
"What? No i uhm" Mike said not knowing what to say.

"Anyways lets watch a movie or somthing!" Dustin said trying to change the subject. Evryone agreed.

"Wanna watch Star Wars?" Mike asked.
Star Wars was always his favorite movie and he watched it like 10 times but I wanted to make him happy. "Sure!" I said while smiling at him.
"No we are not going to watch that again!" Dustin said. "Yeah we always watch that movie mike" Lucas said while looking at Dustin.

"Let's watch ghostbusters then! Evryone loves that movie" Max said.
"Okay sure" everyone agreed. "W-what's ghostbusters?" El asked. I looked at her she really doesn't know anything at all.
"It's the movie just watch it you will understand!" Max said smiling. "Okay" El replied.

~
Evryone was on the couch watching the movie.
Dustin was laying on Lucases mattress eating popcorn. "Can you stop?" Lucas asked.
Dustin stopped eating and looked whit a straight face at him. "What am I doing?" Dustin asked.
"You're laying in my bed and you eat really loud and I don't want popcorn in my bed while sleeping!" Lucas said annoyed.
"Okay jeez dont be agressive" Dustin got up and sits on the ground.

El looked at Lucas and Dustin and laughed a little.
"Stop arguing about everything" Max smirked. Dustin and Lucas looked at her and ignored her.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I was sitting really close next to Will on the couch I looked at him. Why is he so cute? Look at him his so pretty and adorable! I don't know why I'm thinking about him like that. Well I know why I guess..
but i know it's wrong to feel that for you're boy bestfriend. I don't even miss Eleven at all. I wanna be whit Will all the time. I grabbed a blanket and put it over us.

Will looked at me and smiled.
"Thx Mike.." Will whispered .
"No problem Willy" I whispered back. Will looked at me confused
"Willy?" Will asked giggling.
"No I'm sorry! I ment Will just Will.." I said.

Shit! I said that out loud.
"Oh.. okay" Will said and turned to the movie again. I saw he was looking a little disappointed for some reason. Will jumped a little from a jumpscare he gets scared easily I understand. I looked at Will and sat closer to him. "Hey its okay Will.." I said.

Will looked at me and he leaned his head on my shoulder looking for comfort. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

Omg I love this boy so much.I smiled at him and played a little whit his hair. This is just what friends do right? Nothing more I thought..