Byler x reddie pt3.

🔮🐸🎈💊

Will nervously looked at the school and takes a deep breath before walking in.
His mom put extra bandaids on him with all diffrent colors. Will tried not making eye contact whit anyone until he bumped into Troy.

"Look who it is!! The little faggot from our school!"
Troy said whit a disgusted face.
Will backed up a little and bumped in someone else again Will turned around and Mike stood there. "how did you call him?!" Mike said pulling Will a little behind him to protect him.

"Ugh don't you know frogface you're like one of them!!" Troy yelled getting closer to Mike.
"Like what?" Mike asked trying to stay calm but he really wanted to hurt Troy at this point.
"A fucking faggot! Zombieboy has a fucking crush on you!" Troy yelled.
Will stared down in shock feeling tears in his eyes. "Don't call him that!" Mike yelled back pushing Troy away from him. Troy pushed back and now mike couldn't keep his anger in anymore.

Mike pushed Troy on the ground and started hitting him. Will didn't know what to do he panicked and runned out of school crying.
Mike noticed he wanted to go after Will but then he saw the principal staring at him and Troy. "Well shit!" Mike stood up.
"To the principal office you two now!!"

~
Will runned to a bench behind the school hugging his knees and putting his head down.
Will cried it out. "It's all my fault it's all my fault!" He mumbled to himself.

"Hey Zombieboy! What the fuck are you doing here?" Someone said while sitting next to Will.
Will knows who its was it was Richie.
Will looked the other way and Richie probably thought he didn't like how he just named Will.
Richie didn't really know what to do so he pat Wills shoulder awkwardly. Then another boy sat at the other side it was Eddie.
"What's up whit him?" Eddie whispered.
Richie holded his shoulders up.

"Uh Will? Tell us what's wrong you can trust us!" Eddie smiled.
Will slowly looked up from his knees,
"its just- Troy and James.." Will whispered.
"Oh yeah that! But why did they even to that to you?" Eddie asked.
Richie knew what was going on becouse him happened the same thing once whit Henry Bowers.
Will kept quiet not knowing if he should tell him or not.

"They called me a f-faggot.." Will said in a shaky voice.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" Eddie said rubbing Wills back. "I mean- they are not wrong.." Will sighed. Eddie stared at Richie for a few seconds.
"Wait so you're-" Eddie tried to ask.
"Mmh yep i like boys.." Will sighed not knowing if he regretted what he just told them.

"me to!" Richie said whit confidence he noticed Will was always a little different and hated talking about girls but now he randomly got the confidence to tell them to...
Eddie stared at Richie not knowing if it was a joke or not.

"Really Richie?" Will asked and looked up.
But before Richie could answer Eddie spoke, "are we all into boys?" Eddie asked.
"What do you mean we all Wait are you-"
Richie asked with widened eyes finally getting hope for a change.

Will smiled a little he thought Richie and Eddie would hate him but now they all three just came out to eachother.
"Wait so we're all uh you know.." Will asked just making sure it wasn't a prank or something. Richie and Eddie couldn't help it but stare at eachother.

"Uhm hello?" Will asked looking at the two boys. "Oh uh what?" Richie snapped out of looking at the Eddie.
"I asked if we're all you know.." will asked again. "Yeah Will I'm into boys!" Eddie smiled.
Then they both looked at Richie.
"I like both.." Richie said but he couldn't help it but make a joke out of it.
"I like dicks and Eddies mom!" Richie smirked. "Wow.." Will said a little shocked but then laughed a little.